Forums > Social Chat > Shout it from the rooftops

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
If there is anything you want to shout from the rooftops but dont have a ladder, then this is for YOU! (plus it is a lot safer than climbing on top of a building)

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
I'm about to have my appraisal. Should be interesting, as I'm really starting to not really enjoy my job and I think that's starting to show, despite me trying to be all smiley all the time. I keep finding myself reluctant to just get on with the job like I should be... frown

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

Fireinamember
143 posts

Posted:
Ack! One day till Blaqk Audio. I'm so frickin excited...and I still have a load of stuff to prep.

According to my least favourite scenester, the whole scene (save for her of course, cause she's too deep scene to trifle with the likes of national bands, lol) is gonna be there, not to mention I suspect there's gonna be a good contingent from the Despair Faction. Personally, While I wish the show was getting announced in the paper, I kinda wish nobody knew about it, cause I'd really prefer to just get to spend some quality time with Davey and Jade in a smaller crowd. I hold out hope though cause the venue has not sold out yet.

"Watch those explosions in the sky and you'll go blind, but not this time. Will you live in hope or dark desire? What can I say? F*ck love give me fire." ~Cities Of Night by Blaqk Audio (Davey Havok)

Proudly MCRmy

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
I'm never going to make it to uni...

frown

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

frown

Non-Https Image Link

ubblol biggrin

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
wow....harsh

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Fireinamember
143 posts

Posted:
Don't worry, I never made it to uni myself...and I came out perfectly fine, thankyou. There's tonnes of other things you can do to waste your life rather than being a cubicle prisoner.

"Watch those explosions in the sky and you'll go blind, but not this time. Will you live in hope or dark desire? What can I say? F*ck love give me fire." ~Cities Of Night by Blaqk Audio (Davey Havok)

Proudly MCRmy

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
I'M BORED AT UNI!!!!!!

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

10,530 posts

Posted:
 Written by: alien_oddity

frown

Non-Https Image Link

ubblol biggrin

I always knew you were an idiot, and that I probably wouldn't like you.

Thank you for clarifying that for me.

smile

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Fireinamember
143 posts

Posted:
Wow, I never realised how heavy fake eyelashes feel!

Proudly MCRmy

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:

frown

Non-Https Image Link

ubblol biggrin

smile

awww dont throw your toys out of your pram it was only a joke. uni isn't the be all and end all mate get out there and live!!!!

your very judgemental for someone so young wink

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:

frown

Non-Https Image Link

ubblol biggrin

smile

awww dont throw your toys out of your pram it was only a joke. uni isn't the be all and end all mate get out there and live!!!!

Al, it was pretty obvious from FRD's post that he was upset about uni. And uni is pretty important to a lot of people.
If you couldn't have said anything supportive why say anything? Use a bit of tact dude.

hug

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

10,530 posts

Posted:

frown

Non-Https Image Link

ubblol biggrin

smile

Just because you don't take uni to be a big deal doesn't mean that I don't. And to pretty much laugh in my face? I am genuinely upset about the fact that the net three weeks of my life are pretty much [censored] up. Other people have posted far more trivial crap to post here, and you seem pretty ready to offer the odd hug.

I don't deserve it?

Why? Is it 'cos I haven't got tits?

Young people can spot a prick, you know. Don't go give me the "older than thou" crap. 'Cos i'm pretty sure I'm better and wiser than you are.

arkmSILVER Member
Custom Title
62 posts

Posted:
demolition!

I am me. You are you. We are all stardust.

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
*cough* Anyway.. you guys mind if I just shout here a bit?

Um.. I'm moving out my hostel into a shared flat tomorrow, and we don't got no internet there, so I won't be able to spam quite as shamelessly as I have been.

I've *tempting fate here* not crashed my icecream van if I suddenly disappear for a wee while, I just cannae get online.. So please don't call the police. smile

Will be very nice to not have to share a room with 4 other random folks anyways..

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
I nearly failed my last assignment because the marker didn't like the way it was set out frown Granted I didn't proof read it, but giving me 10/20 with NO marks lost due to substance is a bit harsh.

On the bright side, it's hella easy to improve on biggrin

Kupo!

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
All warm and squishy..yes..it's good. I feel very very good..slightly anxious and nauseous...but very good biggrin

YAAAY! bounce biggrin

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
WHY DOES HE INSIST ON LIEING...I'M NOT STUPID

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
I'm so happy it's a half day today...

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Fireinamember
143 posts

Posted:
Whoah...I got to spend HOW MUCH time hanging out with Fritch on saturday night?! Dood, we discussed everthing from wine country to fire spinning. I WAS BLESSED BY THE MERCH GOD!

When I grow up, I wanna be Fritch, lol.

Proudly MCRmy

old hand
853 posts

Posted:
Aaargh, WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET MY WASHING MACHINE FIXED??

(I've had to take precious holiday from work to get it sorted, but they keep turning up without the parts they need... now the stupid engineer isn't picking up his phone... I'm getting fed up of being nice to them!)

Idolized by Aurinoko

Bob Dylan

Fireinamember
143 posts

Posted:
GOD DAMN IT!

I just found out energy drinks; specificaly ones containing Taurine meaning all of them, arn't vegan-approved.

I think I'm going to curl up and die now...no kidding.

Proudly MCRmy

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug There are still apples! That's what get me though the day in any case.

I just reduced the amount of work I need to do for a certain task at work to about a quarter of its previous size smile

Kupo!

old hand
853 posts

Posted:
THE WASHING MACHINE IS FIXED! HOORAY! MY FAITH IN THE UNIVERSE IS RESTORED ONCE MORE! (for now, anyway...) biggrin

Idolized by Aurinoko

Bob Dylan

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
Im doing my first paid gig on saturday!!!!

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
Good luck poje!

Kupo!

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
IF MY FLATMATE HAS USED UP ALL THE HOT WATER WITH HIS OVERLY LONG SHOWER I'M GOING TO DROWN HIM IN COLD!!!!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

WirewoodGOLD Member
journeyman
90 posts

Posted:
OUR RAINBOW BEE-EATERS HAVE RETURNED!

Just as well 'cause a bee swarm has moved into a corner of our house. Now I just need someone who can write me a big sign in bee-eater saying "Tasty bees - get 'em here"

"What drives life is...a little electric current kept up by the sunshine." Albert Szent-Gyorgi

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
*takes an unusually deep breath*

First Friday was awesome! Art walk once a month here where i spin. The news crew was out there they filmed all of us spinning at once, then i did another burn and the camera guy started filming me at some point, once i noticed him i started to suck though shrug. It was so much fun and there were so many people there, Coolest friday ever.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Fireinamember
143 posts

Posted:
IT'S SO DAMNED COOOOLLLLDDDD IN MY HOUSE AND WE HAN'T HAD TIME TO FLIP OVER TO THE HEATER! MY FINGERS ARE FREEZING OFF AS I TYPE THIS!

In other news...wish me luck at my interview today!

Proudly MCRmy

Fireinamember
143 posts

Posted:
I GOT THE JOB! Since I have a bit of luck today, I'ma go out on the scene tonight to try my luck there. C'mere Kevin Thrasher of LoveHateHero...let us flirt yet again!

Proudly MCRmy

Page: ......