Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > New Spinning Jam SW London - Fulham Palace Rd/Lillie Rd Hammersmith

Login/Join to Participate

Nlod
stranger

Total posts: 3
Posted:Hi there all London spinners!

I'm hoping to start a new spinning jam, poi or otherwise, in the Fulham area in SW London. I'm an Aussie poi spinner and i'm seriously missing my regular spins at Terrigal on Wednesday nights. I've been in London almost 2 months and I think SW London needs it's own spinning jam. I'm sure you're up for it!

So, the meet is going to happen at the park on the corner of Fulham Palace Road and Lillie Road, Fulham/Hammersmith. We will be meeting near the basketball court, behind the playground. I hope to make it a weekly thing starting at 7pm every Thursday night. The inaugural spin being the 22nd of November, 2009. Being a park there won't be any entry fee, as long as you can deal with the cold! And hopefully we can bring a bit of fire!

My number: 07552912267

Cheers,

Nlod

Delete Topic

Nlod
stranger

Total posts: 3
Posted:Ok, no interest, especially being Winter now.

Will postpone to Spring!

Delete

Beja
stranger

Total posts: 2
Posted:hmm, guessing you may not still be around. Shame, this woulda been perfect for me
=D
Email me @ benvickers85@hotmail.com if this is still a go

Delete

Dreadnaut
Dreadnaut

Dready Teddy
Total posts: 53
Posted:if you're still looking for a spin in SW London come to Synergy Spinners in Clapham Junction smile
http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/851396.html

Delete

DogDay

Total posts: 1
Posted:Hey all,

Is the SW London spin still going? Would love to get involved as a newbie in the area.

Cheers!

A

Delete

Dom
Dom

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3009
Posted:In London the best place to go to is the very open and friendly Spinning@: https://www.facebook.com/groups/spinningat/10151587713456708/

Delete