Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Scottish/ Glasgow spinning meets this Spring?

Login/Join to Participate

Roothstranger
3 posts

Posted:
I just moved back to glasgow and would really like to meet some spinners here and learn some new moves. I was wondering if there are any meets that are current as all the info seems to be pretty old?

thansk for your help

liquidtrancei dream in circles...
336 posts

Posted:
welcome
hey, I'm a spinner&teacher based in glasgow, gimme an email www.liquidtrance@hotmail.co.uk welcome devil weavesmiley

even chuck norris can't pin you down if your on fire

CarolyneBRONZE Member
stranger
12 posts

Posted:
Hey Rooth, Did you find about anything in Glasgow? I'm trying to back into poi and running into the same issues - all the posts are from years back frown

https://www.glasgowjugglingclub.com/
might be an option and Bright Night International used to do some poi, but I can't find much about recent stuff.

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
I know people used to meet in kelvingrove park, but not sure if they do anymore..

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

MikaFayaGOLD Member
10 posts

Posted:
Hey ! I'm gonna live in Glasgow from January to June 2013, so I was wondering where and when it's possible to spin or to juggle up there. Is it also possible to spin fire in the town or not ?

I spin fire poi for a while, and also practice double staff and devil stick, so I hope there are still HoPers living in Glasgow !
And if you know anything about the scottish juggling convention just tell me please smile !
EDITED_BY: MikaFaya (1353688253)