• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Scottish/ Glasgow spinning meets this Spring?

Login/Join to Participate

Rooth

stranger

Total posts: 3
Posted:I just moved back to glasgow and would really like to meet some spinners here and learn some new moves. I was wondering if there are any meets that are current as all the info seems to be pretty old?

thansk for your help

Delete Topic

liquidtrance

liquidtrance

i dream in circles...

Total posts: 336
Posted:welcome
hey, I'm a spinner&teacher based in glasgow, gimme an email www.liquidtrance@hotmail.co.uk welcome devil weavesmiley

even chuck norris can't pin you down if your on fire

Delete

Carolyne
BRONZE Member since May 2006

Carolyne

stranger

Total posts: 12
Posted:Hey Rooth, Did you find about anything in Glasgow? I'm trying to back into poi and running into the same issues - all the posts are from years back frown

http://www.glasgowjugglingclub.com/
might be an option and Bright Night International used to do some poi, but I can't find much about recent stuff.

Delete

burningoftheclavey
SILVER Member since Jul 2005

burningoftheclavey

lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..

Total posts: 926
Posted:I know people used to meet in kelvingrove park, but not sure if they do anymore..

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

Delete

MikaFaya
GOLD Member since Sep 2010

Total posts: 10
Posted:Hey ! I'm gonna live in Glasgow from January to June 2013, so I was wondering where and when it's possible to spin or to juggle up there. Is it also possible to spin fire in the town or not ?

I spin fire poi for a while, and also practice double staff and devil stick, so I hope there are still HoPers living in Glasgow !
And if you know anything about the scottish juggling convention just tell me please smile !

EDITED_BY: MikaFaya (1353688253)

Delete