nico_BaeyensSILVER Member
stranger
23 posts

Posted:
i haven't seen anybody doing a split time butterfly weave or is that called diffrent??

my idea is that you do a split time butterfly in front of you then you turn around 180 degrees and continue with the split time butterfly ( 2 beats 1 per poi) and then turn 180 degrees back the same way you came 2 beats there and ect... VOILA 2 beat split time butterfly weave

i can do it but haven't seen anyone else doing it

Dancing with the flames,
Fire in our hearts, fire all around
We feel the breathing of the fire, we feel the spirit of the fire,
we hear the rhapsody of the fire’s wild flames…

Scottie~MacKGOLD Member
Naval High Comander
31 posts

Posted:
I've seen different moves called split time butterfly weave. So you're not wrong in my opinion.

Originally Posted By: Pablo PicassoI am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
yes i have messed around with split time butterfly weaves i couldnt find much use for them but they did kinda help me with split time butterfloops

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

nico_BaeyensSILVER Member
stranger
23 posts

Posted:
the split time butterfloops??? sounds funny tongue2
split time butterfly weave helped me alot in turning with split time butterfly and butterfly ( caus its actualy all you do XD)

Dancing with the flames,
Fire in our hearts, fire all around
We feel the breathing of the fire, we feel the spirit of the fire,
we hear the rhapsody of the fire’s wild flames…