Forums > Videos > flow tech practice jam sessions

Login/Join to Participate

neospy369GOLD Member
It's my burn life and i'll burn if I want to!!
76 posts

Posted:
i want to encourage you to share your practice sessions too, we all know that practicing together we can view similar moves differently and assist each others growth faster, i think too many people (including myself) focus on getting a perfect recorded spin when in reality its all about just sharing the results you come up with good and bad

EDITED_BY: Ase Anthony (1294696846)

I spin therefore, I inspire. You spin therefore, you inspire.

JuggleSeanGOLD Member
Ooops
116 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Ase Anthonyi want to encourage you to share your practice sessions too, we all know that practicing together we can view similar moves differently and assist each others growth faster, i think too many people (including myself) focus on getting a recorded good spin when in reality its all about just sharing the results you come up with good and bad

Well said my friend. I am one of those people too (focus too much good/perfect spinning video, thus never posting any videos lol). I am currently working heavily on isolations also, trying to isolate everything everywhere. I am still caught up on a few of those groovy hyperloop moves from your previous video though. Thanks for sharing friend.

Groovy

neospy369GOLD Member
76 posts

Posted:
It happens to the best of us, I am sure many more then they'd like to admit.
And for posting this, you are more then welcome, thank you for watching it.

I'd love to see some things you've been practicing too smile

neospy369GOLD Member
76 posts

Posted:
In my spinning travels, I have developed an idea/goal that I call the search for “Free Body Movement.” This concept I am working towards breaks all timing, planes, & any connections from the right hand to the left hand.

Essentially, instead of thinking as your space around you and your planes as a square, it is more accurately described as a sphere.

With this sphere you can move anywhere at any time, do anything. The possibilities are endless.

Have you ever thought of free body movement with poi or other prop???

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
I love that idea you got there! Also you can't hide those Buugeng on the wall from me! laugh3

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

KrewSaydGOLD Member
6 posts

Posted:
i've always looked as my spinning as a visual bubble of the paths that im tracing in my mind, which is why i tend to spin poi while walking the streets. which is almost as fun as korg ds & walking the streets @ night looking for inspiration. pretty nice flow in your sphere btw =]