• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Midkiff
BRONZE Member since Nov 2009

shadow stranger

Total posts: 462
Posted:i am thinking about starting up a chat room on ares for poi what does everyone think?

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

Delete Topic

[ Unregistered ]

addict

Total posts: 413
Posted:There was an official HOP IRC channel, even available through HOP page.

but it failed,

ninja

Delete

Midkiff
BRONZE Member since Nov 2009

shadow stranger

Total posts: 462
Posted:well i think i am gonna host a poi chat room on ares anyways the name of it is the unofficial home of poi chat
EDITED_BY: Midkiff (1293106789)
EDIT_REASON: named it

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

Delete

FireTom

Stargazer

Total posts: 6650
Posted:what has this formum become?

Chat topics in SD and discussions in SC.... *rubs mistletoe* wink wink

"the unofficial home of poi chat" or "unofficial home of poi chat"?

merry xmas Midkiff - nice effort to divert the last traffic from this site using it's name help footinmouth wink

I'm thinking of opening up a forum:

"http://www.unofficialHoPretiredmemberslounge.com" with chatrooms and single auctions galore wink ))))) maybe even some webcams with hot poi in action wink wink [/twisted humor]

[BIG WINK!]

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Delete

meshunderlay
BRONZE Member since Sep 2008

meshunderlay

Juggler/Spinner

Total posts: 612
Posted:LoL FireTom

If you build it, they will come! ^_^

Delete