_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
I got a Trojan Horse Virus earlier today. I spent all day running virus program's. to be on the safe side i even reformated my hard drive. STOOOPID TROJAN'S

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

Taniwhamember
138 posts

Posted:
Yea, thats harsh. Though you should'n need to formatt your hard drive, unless its 1 of those real bad 1s.

Usually, u can just identify the problem and then quarantine it. Problem solved. The "worst" trojan's are the glow in the dar... ohh i mean the one's that you neva detect.

Its all just smoke and mirrors

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
it was one of those glow in that.. oh wait.
no the program's i have"McAfee,norton" wouldn't pick them up

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

DaiTenshimember
104 posts

Posted:
But... but... America trusts Trojans most

No one knows me like I do.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
unlike viruses trogens only do damage when someone else accesses the program remotely on your computer so you can avoid all worries of trogens by having a firewall. it doesnt matter if you have a trogen if you have a firewall as you can set the firewall to prompt you when a program tries to access the internet and block the attempt when it does so zone alarm is a good free one.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?