Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > melbourne st andrews night market 21 dec 10

Login/Join to Participate

beavismember
33 posts

Posted:
this tuesday we want a big spin at st andrews night market we will have a great crew all are welcome should be a good warm up for confest! Mingle with great people great food whilst supporting the local cfa market starts at 4:30 start burning around 8:30 peace out
EDITED_BY: beavis (1292880956)

PhaerieBRONZE Member
veteran
1,240 posts

Posted:
little confused. says you posted this 20/12/10 but it's for '09? any more info would be great smile

Only when you close your eyes can you really see...

beavismember
33 posts

Posted:
haha cheers for the typo all fixed

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
I've received word that the St Kilda Night Markets may be a GO for 2011! Wooo!

Typically meant to start in December 2010, they were cancelled due to lack of council support for the event. However stall holders and other key people have managed to negotiate a return of the market for 8 weeks and the first market could be as early as the 20th of January.

Will keep you posted!

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
...in all my excitement i misread this as St Kilda, not St ANDREWS NIGHT MARKET. Whoops!

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

beavismember
33 posts

Posted:
haha wicked dude i never get down to stkilda much is it still on often? will be at stkilda fest tomorrow but wont have my gear