Forums > Social Chat > ,veanybody got their ear cartlidge tattooed

Login/Join to Participate

bodhisattvaSILVER Member
my body is a tattooed temple
366 posts

Posted:
i've just had a hannya mask tattooed on my ear cartlidge . was wondering if anybody else has had it tattooed and did they think it hurt . I've only got my belly left to tattoo (not doing face )and thought it was very painful , more so even than my arm pits .Would be interesting to see

when the body is happy the mind smiles

to live a single day and hear a good teaching is better than to live a hundred without hearing such teaching

and everything is measured by the hole it leaves behind

drugstore cowboySILVER Member
stranger
8 posts

Posted:
post a pic of your ear tat

ive got loads of tattoos, i found my lower back at the flabby side bits to be the sorest (like getting a cigarette lighter held against my skin), also my shoulders were very sore (like a dentist drill beating down on my shoulders), other areas didnt hurt a bit, i fell asleep getting my wrist tattood in thailand

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
all my tattoos i did myself, with a rust based homemade ink.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

brenonfire413SILVER Member
Fire Spinner Exarch
514 posts

Posted:
Thought of getting ear tattoos once. What I'm thinking of doing now is having the area in the scaphoid fossa (the flat area near the helix ridge) punched to a 2 or 4 gauge. This would be quite permanent. I've seen it done and it looks awesome. A simple glass plug fills in the area nicely and soaks up light from the sun so that it almost glows outside!

"Are you sure it's safe to drink bleach?"
"Yes, bleach is 90% water, we are 90% water, therefore: we are bleach."
-Nathan Explosion, Metalocalypse