• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > my favorite vid from the "meaning of flow" flowtoys competition

Login/Join to Participate

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
Total posts: 45
Posted:this is not my video, but i love this entry from the "meaning of flow" flowtoys competition. it's so heartbreakingly honest, sincere, and charming.

Total posts: 378
Posted:I hadn't watched that - you're right, it is charming.

Of those I've watched Mark Husted's (linked a couple of threads below) comes the closest to defining what flow means to me, but it's a very slick production.

Tea Fairy's is also appealing as is the Haiku one: I'm glad the choosing isn't up to me!