Forums > Social Chat > The Official Male HoP Auction!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Step roight up step roight up Lady HoPpers!

Here on the Auction Block today we 'ave two fine Male HoP specimins!

Firstly we 'ave the scrumptious pozee. His interests include poi, staff and firebreathing! His current occupation involves making things explode, and he's 24 years old! Lets face it ladies, this is one hot honey!

Also up for grabs today, is a lushbucket we all know as Raymond Phule! This young stud makes his living by being a Marine, at the tender age of 21! His interests are poi and staff, and he loves a good debate!

Soooooo ladies! step up now, dunt be shy, they wont bite unless you want them too.... what am i bid????

Currently on the right side up of the world.

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
AUCTION HOUSE BID CLOSINGS FINAL 24 HOUR EXTENSION BEFORE GAVEL FALLS!

ATTENTION, PLEASE, all Patrons!

IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS, THIS ROUND OF BIDDING WILL CLOSE
& ALL MERCHANDISE WILL BE SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!

Due to fine night weather world-wide, we have extended our closing bid deadline JUST 24 HOURS from Oct 6, 2002 HoP time to the end of Monday Oct 7, 2002 HoP time, so all our valued patrons can get in their outdoor spin time before entering a last unbeatable bid!

Now that The Official Home of Poi Male Catwalk Floorshow is over, we are ALREADY TALLYING the highest bids to date.

GET YOUR FINAL BIDS IN NOW

for a chance to own a fine Home of Poi Male pyro specimen, SURE TO FIRE YOUR HEART AND LIGHT UP YOUR BED!

At midnight, end of Monday Oct 7, 2002 HoP time, our auctioneer's gavel will SEAL ALL WINNING BIDS AS FINAL SALES THIS ROUND!

then ya get to take ya new purchase home & DO WITH HIM WHATEVER YOU PLEASE

So MALE ITEMS, look sharp for your final day of flirting, to get the buyer you want!

So BIDDERS, PUT YOUR BIDS IN NOW, don't go home empty . . . everythinged.

END OF THIS SALES ROUND TOMORROW, EVERYONE GO AFTER WHAT YOU WANT!

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
*puts in a bid for Spiral, cos she hears he has loverly eyes....*

adren@linemember
249 posts

Posted:
ok, since i bid higher, i think brammieboy should come with me until 10pmish, then you can have him. then we swap nights, yes? i can handle sharing but im not into anything, er...kinky

now bram, where were we?

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
welll we were doing *quietly whispers and giggles* yes, you heard me everyone I sai we were having a water gun fight

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
a hush fills the crowd, as the gavel falls with a huge

Non-Https Image Link

WHOMPERS!

and the EXECUTIVE AUCTIONEER pro tem addresses the whole arena:

"SOLD! . . .to the lucky new owners.

"This bidding round of the Official Home of Poi Male Auction is now closed, as of midnight at the end of Sunday, October 7, 2002, Home of Poi time.

The last bid entered was by Flynt for Item # 1261 Spiral. As no amount was actually bid, we shall accept this bid at the minimum sales price for Spiral, which our clerks are now looking up.

Please enjoy some refreshments, restrooms, and convivial chatter while we tally up the bids.

We will announce the winning bids shortly!"

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Guido saunters in, puts huge beefy hand on Bram's shoulder, startling Bram who turns around drawing back a little from the leathery dock worker's craggy face with the knife scar from the left eyebrow into his earlobe.

Guido leans in closer, pulling big Bram in hard with his steely arm, says, "hey, Item, I was sent by da Auctioneer to tell ya. . . he used da classy walnut wood gavel in yor honor. yeah. da classy wal-nut woo-d."

Guido saunters off so Bram can breath again, and doesn't look back as he goes out the back door of the Arena.

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Me kinda happy with my new owner but she has left home and not left me any food I think I'll tear up the couch

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Goddess_Of_Pyremember
107 posts

Posted:
I am feeling weft out now. Anyone else left that I can bid on? I need a nice clean guy or gal( perferribly cute) who I can pet warmly( or slap until warm) , obey (almost) every comand and does dishes..Any takers?

And all my days are trances And all my nightly dreamsAre where thy gray eye glances And where thy footstep gleams-In what ethereal dances By what eternal streams. Edgar Allan PoeThe prophet is a fool and the religious man is fucking mad, and for the multitude of your sense and your inequity, and the great hatred......NANCY BOY

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Spiral,

yo! our clerks have no record of your minimumm sales price.

since you seem to be a type 1 Item, meaning you put yourself up for sale, how much do you want Flynt to pay for you, if she's willing to buy you? you tell us!

PM sent to Spiral, Topic: Offical HoP Male Auction - your response required, please, Item #1261 Spiral

Goddess_of_Pyre,

if anyone's unsold, there'll be like a firesale for them, prolly real cheap & easy, just like their style may be, which makes for appreciative lovers, ya know

also, if they really don't go in the firesale, this House may wanna make a sweet deal with you to transfer them over so you can bathe, dress, feed & care for em, take those off our hands who don't go back to their owners, back to their own (* sob *) (* sob *) lil cribs to eat more pablum & lift weights & read Rimbaud to quote poetry to chix & practice practice practice their firetoys so they'll be like devastatingly handsomely attractive next time.

if you can help em, so they get saleable, we might even arrange a stipend for you, or a piece of the commission on their next sale! we do progressive biz partnering, especially with fire goddesses!

Ray,

we can send you with a chauffer - not in the cattle truck with Guido, this will be a little treat, Flynt's not using it on holiday with Kurobei, they're using his ride right now, his chauffer's more discreet ya know. . . we can send drive ya over to Goddess_of_Pyre's, or maybe Rozi's, and i'm sure they'd be happy to feed a fine firehunk like you! remind me, got so much on my mind, whose couch are ya shreddin?

gotta wait a while for the tallying. bean counters! so slow, ya know. . .

[ 08 October 2002, 16:15: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
AUCTIONHOUSE MERCHANDISE CATALOG

For consideration by Bidder #2087 Flynt

Item #1261 Spiral

Non-Https Image Link

This one is a hotty! Look at that flaming red hair, just like a whole sheep's worth of steel wool glowing like coals in a firewig fire! Just like real deal steel wool, some wisps are poised to fly right off and spark something on fire. . . maybe it will be your tongue! the smooth skin along that curve up then in from your belly button to your hips! your. . .use your imagination! Because those lips, see how they envelope and suck the juices out of that fag (relax, Americans, fag=cig in Britspeak). Those dark, mysterious eyes, seductively beckoning with unfathomable promises of love & wicked lust! That great big Celtic knot. . .no, no, no marriage hints now, that's for another thread (* ahem *). . .isn't he absolutely gorgeous and worth an island queendom's magic RANSOME?

how could any woman or male-infatuated-male or predatory Norse rock troll resist? which one of these will buy this fine specimen of Male fireboytoy? Will it be Mistress Flynt, chief executive and founder of this very House? will her co-founder (a role i belated realized after coming into my Boss's employ) pozee buy this Item for her for a Halloween present, all ready in orange & black for America's most creepy, extravagant, and partyful holiday, coming up at the end of this very month of October? how convenient he would be!

PM sent to Flynt: Topic: Boss, check this beef in the Auctionhouse!

[ 08 October 2002, 18:47: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

2,905 posts

Posted:
I am trying not to be possessive but as you know I own both Rozi and Flynt and neither is on holiday with anyone!

I am still here though waiting patiently by the door for my owners to return. *gives puppy dog eyes look*

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
ok, ok, Ray, don't pee on my leg!

who's your owner? we just PM'd Goddess_of_Pyre to check in here and look into you, too.

hey, if Rozi's with you, AND Flynt, who's way high maintenance, how come at least one ain't feedin ya, and the other ain't bitin your leg off if ya let her go hungggy? were you a free agent when you got sold to that owner? did you blow all your cash already, or somethin?

[ 08 October 2002, 17:10: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

RazzaMattazmember
9 posts

Posted:
Right I am betting

150 jars of nutella
Pink and blue fluffly bunny slippers
with matching bunny ears
10 liters of green flame
My knee high boots
bottle of bourben and the bar maid to mix it
free entry to my nightclub (that i work at)
a bottle of sunscreen
and a pair of bathers

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
if i could see the picture i would bid, as it is, i shall have to go on C@ntus's affirmation that Spiral has loverly eyes. Plus he's tall, thats always a bonus

I bid:
ten thousand happy thoughts.
a pair of wings (white and silver)
two bags of magic faerie dust for flying
and a parachute just in case.

Ray, darling, theres plenty of food in the fridge in my intro. help yourself to the nutella!

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
AUCTIONHOUSE MERCHANDISE CATALOG UPDATE

headshot of Item #1261 Spiral updated above from more reliable server which only hides stuff from you sometimes, whereas Spiral's original Yahoo UK server probably hides it permanently once it notices you're looking from far away!

~ Dottie Ayes, Merchandise Presenter
Clerk's Counter
The Official Home of Poi Male Auction House

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
RazzaMattaz (Bidder #3095),

which Male Item are you bidding for with that generous bid?

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Who was I bought by? Was it rozi or adren@line?

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
That Flynt lookalike worked a treat, I think she still has Ray convinced!!!

Oh and Ray, if you remember your purcahse of Rozi AND Flynt was null and void due to the illegal circumstances under which it was made, your claim to Flynt was that she got in the limo with you well let me tell you something buddy, she's leaving you!! That's right, she's with me now, we've been having an affair right under your nose and using the lookalike to fill the gaps, we were been having long, deep and meaningfull conversations all last night and now we're on holiday in an undisclosed location which is why no one will be hearing from her for a while, she'll be enjoying her holiday!!!

See, the difference is you thought you OWNED her, I don't own anyone. Flynt is her own person and if she wants to come back she will but for the meantime WE are here, together with no one else!!!

Sorry dude, I guess it just wasn't meant to be!!

[ 08 October 2002, 22:34: Message edited by: Kurobei ]

whats up with all the limitations?

2,905 posts

Posted:
hehe I know something you dont know!!!!

hehe your a hopeless romantic man. I got proof of it too hehe enphisis on hopeless

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
You know how to fix guns, I don't.

So what's your point about me being a hopeless romantic?

[ 08 October 2002, 23:05: Message edited by: Kurobei ]

adren@linemember
249 posts

Posted:
ahem, er um, yep, that was me united chains!
c'mere you little ratbag!

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Kurobei, you *are* a romantic and that alone should make every girl on HOP melt

nothing to be ashamed of indeed, you rock

shine on
cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
Oh jesus Cass, not only do you make me smile, you make me laugh as well!! God damn it, you are amazing you know that, thank you so much!!!

2,905 posts

Posted:
Have a heart man, now is not the time to be fighting over Flynt she is not well so lets both back off a bit and let her breath.

4,224 posts

Posted:
::Looks and Ray and Kurobei with a tender smile::

damn, you are definitely both two souls and beautiful hearts , glad you can smile and shake hands !!! thank you

I miss and love Flynt , shall we majke a little party for Flynt in her thread ?

shine on
Cassandra

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
I am not sure, UCOF. I remember making the point that it was a three for one purchase. But Kurobei has a point, ownership is not fun. How would you like to come with me willingly? I can have you driven down to my intro thread in my limo. Things are a little quiet right now, cos we are in mid-morning lazy mode. But you are welcome to join...

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Whats wrong with being owned

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

4,224 posts

Posted:
LOL ..; what's wrong with being free ?

Goddess_Of_Pyremember
107 posts

Posted:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FireMike:
[QB]
Goddess_of_Pyre,

if anyone's unsold, there'll be like a firesale for them, prolly real cheap & easy, just like their style may be, which makes for appreciative lovers, ya know

also, if they really don't go in the firesale, this House may wanna make a sweet deal with you to transfer them over so you can bathe, dress, feed & care for em, take those off our hands who don't go back to their owners, back to their own (* sob *) (* sob *) lil cribs to eat more pablum & lift weights & read Rimbaud to quote poetry to chix & practice practice practice their firetoys so they'll be like devastatingly handsomely attractive next time.

if you can help em, so they get saleable, we might even arrange a stipend for you, or a piece of the commission on their next sale! we do progressive biz partnering, especially with fire goddesses!

Dearest Fire Mike, Please send me a proposal my way and to whom you wished to be trained (LOL) I am always up to new(fun) challenges. And Flynt might look mighty cute in red thigh high tights and my black tutu with waist sinche........hmmmmm...OK that's another topic ALL together.
However, can I do fire torture?( Don't worry it doesn't hurt) **cough**

And all my days are trances And all my nightly dreamsAre where thy gray eye glances And where thy footstep gleams-In what ethereal dances By what eternal streams. Edgar Allan PoeThe prophet is a fool and the religious man is fucking mad, and for the multitude of your sense and your inequity, and the great hatred......NANCY BOY

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
I wish Rozi would be bad like that with the fire torture. Wait do you mean fire or fire

Page: ......