Manda :)stranger
8 posts

Posted:
Hi Im new I have my first set of fire fans and wonder if there are any meets in the Nuneaton/Cov or Bham area?
Thanks smile
Mand

If at first you don't succeed, burn all evidence that you even tried

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
You may have better luck in the "Meet Others" section. smile

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

Psykosisnewbie
31 posts

Posted:
Hi Manda, lucky to find your post hidden away, i live in coventry and am lookin to hook up with some other performers/dancers in the area to hopfuly start a troupe one day, there are some spinners at warick uni tho there group seem quite inacessesable they only have a facebook page they never reply to. there is a circurs group in birmingham at the city uni too but ive never been.

Would you be intrested in meeting me for a burn, I am relible to turn up and would love to make a new mate with a passion for fire, I also would love to do some patner poi but i don't know weather you just do fans. I'm 24 and male and should not be feared.

let me know if your intrested.
EDITED_BY: Psykosis (1292591388)

Psykosisnewbie
31 posts

Posted:
hi again Manda, Ive just found a group in coventry called circus palava they do a group every tuseday 8 - 10 pm.

check it out here

https://www.coventry-artspace.co.uk/classes.html

https://www.circuspalava.com/

sounds like a good place to hook up, im going to check it out in the new year, let me know iyou want directions cause i know where it is.

smile

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
There's a real good spinning community in Nuneaton. Mel, also known as Gothfrogette, or Froggy to her friends, is usually doing something around Nuneaton. She's a hoop maker and also hoop/poi performer. If you spot her in town, just go say hi and ask her if there's any meets going on.

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

Manda :)stranger
8 posts

Posted:
Thanks for that

If at first you don't succeed, burn all evidence that you even tried