Forums > Videos > Another spinning of the fire

Login/Join to Participate

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
I still need to get a little more footage for my 1 year, but the patch of warm finally hit so I plan on getting that tonight. But this is from a friend's birthday party on his camera and his YouTube account. A couple parts the sound cuts out because from being uploaded which is stupid. But still a pretty good vid anyway. Also a little breathing and eating.

And btw instead of using a towel I used one of my Kevlar sleeves, so DON'T be all on me for not wiping.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

JuggleSeanGOLD Member
Ooops
116 posts

Posted:
SoD,

Groovy video/s my friend. I really liked the isolated buzzsaw stall (if that is what one would call it) at 1:17, I want to try it. Really clean body turning/rotations with those anti-spin flowers at 1:06. As usual, your continuous spiral wraps and orbitals look nice (towards the end of the video). On your continuous spirals, are your hands in a fist or flat? Either way I like how they are much faster than my attempts.

It looks like we have been spinning for about the same time (if you started around your HoP registration date). You have made great progression over the year. Keep up the good work. Maybe catch you at some Michigan festivals next year? (I am going to Lakes of Fire again for sure, be there). Bravo. Thanks for sharing.

Groovy

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
No problem, this was about a month ago I'd say. And I started a week from Thanksgiving last year.

And with the spiral my hands are in a fist. There's actually a video on Yuta's channel that was put up I think about a month or two after I figured it out, but is much better at teaching that I can be with text.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin