Rainmember
69 posts

Posted:
i have not been checking this site much recently and have been posting even less as my internet access only alows me to use it during the night. however that is not the worst part. the worst part is that my acess stops in half an hour. this is the only site i acess regularly and i will miss it and all of you heaps. till i can sort something out i will be absent. so if anyone needs me please email me as my email will still be working. Rain.*hugs for all*ps. hopefully be back soon.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
RAIn!!i barely knew you, but from the things i have read in the last few months or so, i know you will be missed. We are all a family here. Drop us a line everychance you get. (i post from those free internet things in the malls all the time) hee hee"S"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Rain, though i've never spoken with you directly I'm sure loosing you will be tough, losing any memebr of the group is sad, best of luck, hope to see you soon------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
grin here here grinpeace outgarbo tongue------------------
quote:
"Be the change"Mahatma Ghandi

be excellent to each other: safe: