IcarusGOLD Member
165 posts

Posted:
https://www.circusfest.com/

anyone in?
Cycling from launceston to camping grounds then a week or two of circus festival goodness... and for the first time in years i feel like chucking some fire training stuff in there... wondering if any HOP crew are heading over the seas? Would love to spin with you...

x

... simplify ...

treloarGOLD Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
Im a fellow Tasmanian myself and have never been before. Am very keen to go. Will there be much poi spinning there?

IcarusGOLD Member
165 posts

Posted:
hmmm... lots of juggling and hula hooping and things that can translate into fire... my feelings are that there will be lots of people there who also spin poi but I am not sure if it will be written into the program... best to contact them if you specifically want poi, I guess?

Unfortunately tickets have now sold and the waiting list is full... frown

will let you know how it went for next time... (or see you there if you were quick?)

x

... simplify ...

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
im in (only for the public weekend, couldnt get time off work) smile

cycling is pretty eager, theres a lot of hills in the way! theres some poi and staff and lots of juggling and hoop and a bit of everything else imaginable.

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
i'm heading to tassie soon! grin are there going to be any other firey things on around either side of circusfest?? weavesmiley i had a look on the website, but i have no idea *when* this is even on!! laugh3

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
it's sold out

"Be the Bunny"

beavismember
33 posts

Posted:
bad website confusing and no information although its sold out what date is it on? if you missed out jan 15th in melbourne there is spin festival www.spinfestival.com should be great

keyarghahPLATINUM Member
Woodford is Goodford..!
241 posts

Posted:
yes spin fest!!

I went 2 yrs ago to tassie, and not much (noteworthy) spinning at all. Infact be prepared to be ostracised.

'FREE HUGGIES!!'