Forums > Meet Others > spinners in southern illinois?

Login/Join to Participate

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
yeah just wonderin if there are any spinners in southern illinois?

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
Dammit! Why are you almost close enough to meet. I so far have 1 person by me to meet.I would personally love at least ONE in my town mad

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116317759303&_fb_q=1
might be worth a look in?

apps.facebook.com/globalfireguide is an active directory of fire communities around the world.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
why are there no spinners in southern illinois!!!!

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

CalibudGOLD Member
φωτιά
49 posts

Posted:
I spin. I am just outside St. Louis on the Illinois side. I have a friend I spin with and there are a few others locally that do as well. We actually have a group of people who do the baton/staff, fire breathing, hula (fire), and poi... really just about any for of mind manipulation we can get our hands on.

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
well i am like 2 and a half hours away from st louis i am almost 30 minutes away from indiana but you are one of the closer people that i have seen on here unfortunately i wont have a drivers license until next march or may 15 frown

CalibudGOLD Member
φωτιά
49 posts

Posted:
I have some friends down in the Dale.. most every one I know graduated but I still visit from time to time.. We will have to meet up and spin for sure.. I made that other post about the Art Factory so if you are ever in St. Louis on a sunday night it is definitely worth checkin out.

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
yeah i am about an hour and fourty five minutes to 2 hours away from carbondale

CalibudGOLD Member
φωτιά
49 posts

Posted:
In which direction?

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
it is north east of carbondale but it is only a an hour and fourty-nine minutes away from carbondale

CalibudGOLD Member
φωτιά
49 posts

Posted:
I think our midpoint is Centralia. They have a few parks there for the spring when it warms up.