Forums > Social Chat > Vampires.... what do you think???

Login/Join to Participate

Polifeciomember
27 posts

Posted:
I want to know if somebody belives in vampires, and that kind of strange things

I have a friend that he says that he's a vampire and I'm interested in meating someone like him.

What will you belive wen one of your best friends tell you this and why he is feeling like this and you look back in time and the little things that you never understood about him, makes sence.

What do you think???

Peace

[ 16. July 2003, 09:26: Message edited by: Polifecio ]

THE BEAM WILL BE WITH YOU... ALWAYS

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
I will try to make things clear for you.

Vampires do not exist, they are born from fiction based on something that is real.

Most "Vampires" do not like to be called vampires as it is misrepresentative to what they are. The correct word is "Sanguinions" (Sp?). Sanguinions do drink blood and are addicted to it rather like vampires. That is because the blood does contain some things which can be addictive also it does have a certain amount of psychological addiction attached to it. Also there is an associated high which comes from drinking a lot of blood and I think this is where some of the lore of vampirism has come from. Some Sanguinions are members of networks that allow for the finding of blood "donors". Also be aware that drinking blood is very dangerous. Not only do you have the risk of the usual infections which can travel through the bloodstream (HIV\AIDS) there is also the risk of drinking too much and having other associated problems. The reason for this is that the blood clots inside your body and can cause internal damage. Even a small amount (1/2 a shot glass) can be lethal.

For anyone who is thinking or who dabbles in Sanguinion activities should be aware of the risks and there are many websites that will help you out. I hope your friend is also aware of the risks and has done extensive research because not many people are aware just how dangerous it is.

My facts may be a bit awry as I know only a little bit about it, I too have a friend who is a Sanguinion and although he is aware of the risks he enjoys the high of drinking blood too much and has no intention of quitting.

You should therefore do what I did and make sure that he is aware of the risks, advise him accordingly but at the end of the day they make their own choices. But for all intents and purposes it should be treated as a drug addiction just like any other.

I hope this information is of use to you. When I heard my friend was into "Vampirism". I did a lot of research so that I knew what he was talking about and was shocked by some of my findings.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
quote:
I'm interested in meating someone like him
Oh the typo irony

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
I enjoy the anne rice books she depicts em well, but I dont believe... unless you count psy-vamps....

Chotysmember
91 posts

Posted:
Well what about the case recently in Australia about the male prostitute that said he had lived in Melbourne before the city was built and a few weeks ago he raped some girl and bit most her tongue off claiming that he needed blood as sustanance to stay immortal. Oh and he got gunned down in his driveway and, yes, he died. Not so Immortal afterall.

:Chotys:

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
run into a few psycic vampires in my time. Did battle with one. Never met a Sanguinion or one of those vampire role players.
Never had the displeasure of coming face to face with a real vampyre. Oh they exist mark my words there just aren't enough of them for it to ever become noticed. They just want you to think they don't exist. Saying they don't is like saying real witches don't exist.

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

thisboysetsfiremember
45 posts

Posted:
ive just recently been watching this sort of stuff on telly, its also about sexual pleasure, and gaining energy, thats what they say, most people who say they are vampires or the other word, are not blood drinkers and just dress and want to feel a part of that culture, others dont

Mike Buggins

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
does your friend explode in the sunlight? ive never seen the point of firearts during the day, but your friend may be able to persuade me otherwise....

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Dentrassi:
ive never seen the point of firearts during the day, but your friend may be able to persuade me otherwise....
With a large enough flame you can still see it. And the roar of the fire is still easily able to be heard.
Poi during the day
Hug with fire

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

Polifeciomember
27 posts

Posted:
Hey you missunderstood me, my friend is not the movie kind of vampire, he is just like every human, but he sees very good in the darkness, he's muscles are very little but he is very strong, he can control his energy very good, and he can do some stuff. I remember 6 years ago, just by looking at me he was choking me.

He told me that he wants to kill, and drink blood, but he will not hurt a human to be satisfied.

He remembers his other lifes, were did he lived, when and with who. he alredy meet some people by internet that call him my king or my lord, and he knows that they are vampires too.

if someone know about a site please tell me.

Thanx

peace

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
i beleive in most paranormal things but not vampires.no offence is intended here but your friend sounds quite odd + somewhat unstable!and the internet site he visists sounds completely insane!!either that or he's bullshitting you!theres alot of mind of matter stuff that could explain the strength thing, and alot of people can see well in the dark. unless this guy is a very old friend me thinks you should walk away from him for your own mental health!

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Polifecio:
Hey you missunderstood me, my friend is not the movie kind of vampire, he is just like every human, but he sees very good in the darkness, he's muscles are very little but he is very strong, he can control his energy very good, and he can do some stuff. I remember 6 years ago, just by looking at me he was choking me.

He told me that he wants to kill, and drink blood, but he will not hurt a human to be satisfied.

He remembers his other lifes, were did he lived, when and with who. he alredy meet some people by internet that call him my king or my lord, and he knows that they are vampires too.

if someone know about a site please tell me.

Thanx

peace

What you have descriped doesn't mean anything.

Energy control, remembering past lives, Telekinisis, Telapathy, Empathy, etc... are all traits that most witches have (all though normally not all). My guess is that your friend was studying the Mocabra (Dark Sorcery also called majik, part of the Magickal arts wiccans and other pagans don't like to admit exists even to themselves) and got sucked in (it's very seductive I know. It almost got me a year ago, but I just remembered every thing I had to live for and the love of my life). Then came across this Sanguinions thing. Blood Magick is very powerful, and makes you hungry for more and then more. It's like a heroin addiction. From what I understand (I'm not a vampyre expert except the pyc ones, My fiance is) there are two kinds of real vampyres. The scary explode in sun light, kill with wooden stake kind, and the kind I described above. People included in the latter catagory are. The Countess Bathery (Elizebeth "Blood-bath" Bathery) and Count Vlad Dracula ("Vlad the impaler").
Dude it sounds like your friend is a real vampyre (if the stuff you said is true...). If I were you I'd distance myself from him and learn some mental defence technics. PM me if you would like some help with that.

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

Vancrowmember
17 posts

Posted:
I'dont think vampires exist. I only belive in the werewolf...

„Who lives by the sword, dies by it”

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
@ Jez
Wow, I've been educated in the way of the blood drinkers.

I reckon the world is big and confusing enough for pretty much anything to be true.

Kinda reminds me of this documentry I saw called Blade or something like that.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
There are psy vamps... well its an emphatic thing... and the blood drinking thing is most likely sexual.... however I do believe in witches, well you know wiccans and psychics blaa blaa blaa.... shit happens... you never know. But as yet I have only come across wannabes...

Polifeciomember
27 posts

Posted:

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
Wer?

PrometheusDiamond In The Rough
459 posts

Posted:
Vampires DO exist.

I've seen them.

I saw a group of them in a courtroom, they wore bad suits and carried heavy, leather-bound books...

Dance like it hurts; Love like you need money; Work like someone is watching.

Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you DO criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have their shoes.

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Prometheus

Bringer of the light..

Az abouve, So below...

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:
Vampires, course they exist!

Not so sure about Fairys though...snigger
...soz..
..I do believe in fairys
..I do believe in fairys

Non-Https Image Link

- Alienfox -

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:
Ooo... And aliens of course.

We're real!

Stastically speaking it makes more sense not to believe in humans

Non-Https Image Link

- Alienfox -

Latexmember
55 posts

Posted:
quote:

What you have descriped doesn't mean anything.
Energy control, remembering past lives, Telekinisis, Telapathy, Empathy, etc... are all traits that most witches have (all though normally not all). My guess is that your friend was studying the Mocabra (Dark Sorcery also called majik, part of the Magickal arts wiccans and other pagans don't like to admit exists even to themselves) and got sucked in (it's very seductive I know. It almost got me a year ago, but I just remembered every thing I had to live for and the love of my life). Then came across this Sanguinions thing. Blood Magick is very powerful, and makes you hungry for more and then more. It's like a heroin addiction. From what I understand (I'm not a vampyre expert except the pyc ones, My fiance is) there are two kinds of real vampyres. The scary explode in sun light, kill with wooden stake kind, and the kind I described above. People included in the latter catagory are. The Countess Bathery (Elizebeth "Blood-bath" Bathery) and Count Vlad Dracula ("Vlad the impaler").
Dude it sounds like your friend is a real vampyre (if the stuff you said is true...). If I were you I'd distance myself from him and learn some mental defence technics. PM me if you would like some help with that.
You obviously don’t know many/any Wiccans, or understand what it is they believe.

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
Latex what makes you say that?
I am wiccan. You obviously have never met a real witch. you'd probably sh*t yourself if you did. Mental and physical manipulation of energy (your own and that around you) is the very fundamental basis of wicca.
What you have to understand is that wiccans are not the only ones who practice the magickal arts.

- Wiccan
- Druidism
- Hoodoo
- Voodoo
- Pow Wow
- Egyptian
- Sorcery
- Macabra

To name a few. Next you will say you can't beleive in more than one. Why not? The principles are the same. I can think of a famous witch who practices Wicca, Pow Wow, and Hoodoo. And another who believes that Christian beliefs can be encorporated into wicca. One who quite openly practiced the Macabra. And one who formed his on tradition because he didn't feel any of the other traditions were quite right. This is now the most comonly practiced form of wicca in north america If you don't know who I'm talking about stop now and give it up. Every English speaking witch in the world would know at least 3 of these names. And if you don't the name of the last you have never studied any wicca. Every wiccan text written in the last 30 years makes reference to him. (In either good or bad light). There are many different traditions in wicca. Just as in Christianity this is: Catholosism, Lutherin's, Anglocans, Eastern Othodox. And All thoses branches I listed above (wicca, druid, etc...) fall under an even broader base: Paganism. Which in turn falls under an even broader base: Religions of the World. And not every wiccan has the same specialty. My fiance studies (for the most part) healing. I study for the most part mental defence, the Macabra, Vampyres, and Werwolves. Not every witch studies or even believes the same things (this is one of the first things new witches will learn). Even between me and KaZeKo there are differences (granted small) in belief. And we know another wiccan who's beliefs are so different it doesn't even seem like the same religion some times. (Most of the other witches we know either studied with me and KaZeKo or were students of one of us at one time. So beliefs there will be similar)

[ 23. July 2003, 07:36: Message edited by: DJ Dimples [Frost] ]

Latexmember
55 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Dimples [Frost]:
[QB] Latex what makes you say that?

First, I do not want to hijack this thread, perhaps we should take the discussion else where. What I was referring to was:

quote:

Mocabra (Dark Sorcery also called majik part of the Magickal arts wiccans and other pagans don't like to admit exists

I have never met a Wiccan that would claim that. I am Wiccan also, and have been studying it for over 16 years.

And you have assumed much more than I did in making my comment. I’m not going to sit here and play “I can name this”, “I’ve studied that”, “I’m X degree this/that” games with you. Name dropping just makes a person look silly.

Latexmember
55 posts

Posted:
OMG. Just checked the profile. I just had a person try to call me out on something I have been studying since he was 2. I feel old.

spiralxveteran
1,376 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Dimples [Frost]:
I am wiccan. You obviously have never met a real witch. you'd probably sh*t yourself if you did. Mental and physical manipulation of energy (your own and that around you) is the very fundamental basis of wicca.
In what way can wiccans manipulate energy then? Can they power lightbulbs for instance? I'm intrigued.

"Moo," said the happy cow.

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
I agree, spiralx, I am also intrigued, if somewhat sceptical. Anyone able to point to any relevant texts i could feasibly get my hands on?
pm me please if you don't want to post it openly.

I for one do not believe in vampires and thought this post was a bit of a laught, but some people are really serious about it existing (rather than believing it to be some psychotic disorder as I would/do).
enlighten me please
Ben

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

Polifeciomember
27 posts

Posted:
just for you to know, I understand a little more my friend, I do NOT drink blod thantx to the information Jez gave me but I have a good energy control and I have done a lot of reserch
So thanks to all of you again for all that you gave me

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Written by: Kaji

Latex what makes you say that?
What you have to understand is that wiccans are not the only ones who practice the magickal arts.

- Wiccan
- Druidism
- Hoodoo
- Voodoo
- Pow Wow
- Egyptian
- Sorcery
- Macabra

To name a few. Next you will say you can't beleive in more than one. Why not? The principles are the same.
[...]
There are many different traditions in wicca. Just as in Christianity this is: Catholosism, Lutherin's, Anglocans, Eastern Othodox. And All thoses branches I listed above (wicca, druid, etc...) fall under an even broader base: Paganism.

Yup yup. Not sure I agree that you have to "physically manipulate" energy to participate in these traditions, speaking only from my experience of Druidry. I don't know why he'd sh*t himself if he met a real witch though, I know a family of wiccans and they're the lovliest people in the world. They certainly don't make me crap myself.

Ebb and flow and transformation.

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau