Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
The tribal UV paint from this site is so cool. I wanted to redecorate my room with a crazy design but I didn't want to spoil the resell value of the flat so I painted it in very conservative colours. However after I got delivery of the UV paint I suddenly had a bright idea. As the paint is invisible under normal light I could paint my designs on the wall without spoiling the value of my flat. Then one UV bulb later I have a wicked design on my wall. It also has an added effect, the first time my friends see it, they are freaked by the invisible designs that appear only at night! smileI hope this may give other people inspiration to try something similar, as it rocks.Not sure if this is in the right forum topic but oh well.Jez------------------'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience'[This message has been edited by Jez (edited 31 May 2001).]

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

Dr.NoodleHeadBRONZE Member
170 posts

Posted:
Cooool! grinGuess I'm going to be busy this weekend.Nice one Noods smile

Fish are just like trees except they move and they're invisible

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
Thats a great idea! Im going to get an apartment soon so I dig it.Question though, how much did it take to decorate a wall? Is it densely packed?------------------~I dont care if they eat me alive, Ive got better things to do than survive. ~Ani

Wow

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
It took three of those packs to do the design I wanted (Two people dancing using very few brush strokes). The paint is very strong and you can see every brushstroke perfectly so perhaps it would have been wiser to thin it out slightly so as not to waste too much, but I will know for next time.Jez------------------'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience'

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'