• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > Fearpigs First Video

Login/Join to Participate

member - tee hee "member"
Total posts: 279

What do you think guys?
Needs a lot of work, too few tricks, would have been nicer if it was more timed to the music... but not bad for a first attempt!

Any advice on improving things for the next video?

"Whats wrong with the cat?" - Mrs Schrdinger

Total posts: 612
Posted:I thought it was pretty good, the music isn't to my taste (at the moment... depends on the day). There was a part or two that seemed a little repetative.

Aside from that, and this is the juggler in me saying it but... You tend to favor doing most body maneuvers in one direction, learning it the other way opens things up.