• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > Cyberspin Poi video!

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 3
Hi just thought I would share my video with all of you, just become a member after while off! looking forward to seeing all of yours!!

[ Unregistered ]

Total posts: 413
Posted:Few things:

-change location to outdoor or indoor with "simplier background"..
-make you Poi longer..
-make you Poi a little bit heavier if you can..

Keep on spinning !

Poi Master Smurf
Total posts: 343
Posted:longer isnt always better, I spin to short for most spinners I know. Its a preference in my opinion, whatever is comfortable. Should try all options though to make a decision.

Fly High
Spin Hard
Don't Stop

Total posts: 3
Posted:well it was only a quick video cause the weather was crap, my poi are a LED set that i got in brighton, they are really durable , i'll try and do a fire video soon, i am hoping to do one on monday!