Page:
Polifeciomember
27 posts

Posted:
For all theese people that doesn't know what capoeira is , it is a martial art convined with dancing , and you can do flips and all crazy things .

I want to know if somebody thinks that convine capoeira with poi is posibble , and if someone know somebody that does it please tell me.

Cheers

THE BEAM WILL BE WITH YOU... ALWAYS

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Agua, are you referring to the au batido? (some schools call it au malandro instead) pushups help with base strangth in the move, and i've hardly ever applied it properly in roda (like most a lot of capoeiristas, i don't aim it properly at the head)

Ben - my name means cat's eyes, and i meant that i had no idea what it was until he told me. meet me in real life and you'll know why me am olea de gato :evil cackles:

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
bender seems we are definately going to earthcore so if not before then ill see your freaky cats eyes then.

i just got home from chans birthday he did a folha secca with a fire stick it was sooooo cool, he wasnt spinning it or anything but when your doing folha secca you dont really need to be spinning cos damn it was cool.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Aguamember
67 posts

Posted:
Yup, that's the move Bender. I've used it before in rodas, and what's weird is that my left arm was my better arm for that move. Batizado tomorrow So pumped.

How are you guys comin' along with the Portuguese?

Amateurs practice something until they get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
i find english hard enough but very very very slowly im learning bits of portuguese

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

DsAdsPoi? Never!
316 posts

Posted:
Good Luck with the portuguese guys!

There's a few of us portuguse speakers about on HOP, if ya need any help give us a shout.

Ads

Is that magnets!?

Page: