Forums > Social Chat > Fire poi in a tropical storm?

Login/Join to Participate

_VT_
Your Face!
Total posts: 1173
Posted:Ne1 think it a bad idea to spin fire poi in a tropical storm.

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

Delete Topic

Dom
Dom

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3009
Posted:no, why would it be? unless it was a full on hurricance where being anywhere outside a nuclear bunker would be silly.

In fact spinning in the rain is luverly, I've spun in a pretty impressive monsoon storm meself. A lot of things in fresh, warm tropical rain are luverly!

Delete

_VT_
Your Face!
Total posts: 1173
Posted:Well,the news is saying that by the time it hit's land it will be hurricane strenth but if it does turn into a hurricane i'm still gonna do it

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

Delete

Mistress Aurora
Mistress Aurora

Hot Schtuff
Total posts: 1032
Posted:quote: but if it does turn into a hurricane i'm still gonna do it Well don't get yourself killed in the process. It would be a huge bummer if we lost a fellow HoPper to alil wind and rain

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

Delete