dgreghSILVER Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
hello all. I have seen some videos of people doing fire yoyo and am SO interested in it. I have been looking around trying to find a place where I might purchase one. Has anyone seen an online shop selling something like this?

dgreghSILVER Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
so nevermind, my girlfriend managed to find some RIGHT after I posted this, unfortunately it will cost me about $200 so I'm gonna have to wait a little while frown

Warior DrakeSILVER Member
The Dragon Professor
203 posts

Posted:
Or you could figure out how they're made and make your own. The best performing tools are the ones built with your own blood's what I always say.

Don't let your world end with you

p.s. No, just in case you're going to ask, I did not misspell Warrior, its supposed to be like that.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I know a guy in canada that made fire yoyo's they used to sell in UK for about £75 he came to the first Southern Lights and sold them through Oddballs, don't know if he's still doing it.

I got a new yoyo today smile

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

LyeFate Keeps Telling Me To Stop
270 posts

Posted:
how the censored do they do the string

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
kevlar string wink the fire on the yoyo's is like the fire on a diabolo, except when you spin it ou the fist time you get a burn-off.

You have to use a fat kevlar glove though.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Friendly Firestranger
15 posts

Posted:
Hey dgregh,

We run a fire company in Canada.
We have fire yoyo's for sale. Along with some other new ideas we've just put on the market.
Come check out our site.
https://www.thefriendlyfirestore.com/Fire-Products.html

Cheers

Friendly Fire duck

*The Friendly Fire Store*