Forums > Meet Others > Philadelphia Juggling Fest TODAY

Login/Join to Participate

TechSpecnewbie
40 posts

Posted:
At the philli art museum there will be juggling and open burn out back till 5pm.

EpitomeOfNoviceGOLD Member
Putting the "FUN" in fundamental since 1981
787 posts

Posted:
Crap, went to my high school reunion! Hope a good time was had by all!

~Rock on!~

"As the pattern gets more intricate and subtle, being swept along is no longer enough"-Waking Life

(All you RLers this is epitome_of_lame *waves hello*)

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
Wait.... There was stuff going on at the Philly Art Museum?

I was in Philly for Philly Fest over at the Friends Select School on 17th and Ben Franklin Pkwy, were you at that as well?

TechSpecnewbie
40 posts

Posted:
There was supposed to be, but the juggling club canned it so I ended up introducing Penn campus to fire spinning as well as getting a juggler to do his first burn with torches ((First burn with anything)).

Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
Ah, so you didn't come to the Fest itself then? Okie dokie.

I was about to say I only saw two other poi people, and I know you aren't either of them, only because I don't know you but do them... if that makes sense. (I'm tired)

Yeah, I doubt Philly Juggling Fest would ever let you light up seeing as it's inside a school and there isn't really a good open area for fire outside of it either.

TechSpecnewbie
40 posts

Posted:
I think the next thing that could possibily happen inside the city is halloween parties for Dracula's Ball and also for PEX. Other than that it's a real pain in the ass finding other other fire performers.

Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
I'm still not completely inside the world of fire-poi hangouts, but if you get the chance (and it's not too far for you) There is a "juggling fest" over at Maryland University (Congress of Jugglers) in the spring/summer area that usually has a fire portion of the fest. Usually inside during the day, fire at night.

Don't let the name fool you, there are poi people there also.