Forums > Social Chat > Hey! Whats the big idea!

Login/Join to Participate

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
KillKillKill has been Killed!

and I know for a fact (cos hes right here) that hes posted nothing offensive.

Whats the big idea?

you offended at the name? theres better ways my friends...

hello? sence of humor?

T

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
is killkillkill your cat?

shall we make a petition?

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
No, that wont help, a petition is only words

It will take the god-like powers of a just moderator to restore my poor Killums to life

T

-><- Kallisti

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
HIS NAME IS KILL!

If you think it was an actual incentive to voilence, well lets ask the Iraqies what they think? We talk about drugs, weapons and chemical phnumonia, one little Kill dont even splash.

And malcom, you sent him a welcome pm! Nice one.

as ****

-><- Kallisti

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
sorry, i meant F uck

-><- Kallisti

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
My raperaperape login got deleted to. I must commend malcolm for being speedy, I didn't even get a post made.

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
No.

I never had no trouble on here and I posted some pretty close to the bone stuff, as mentioned above, there are other ways. Sceennames can be changed, as can profiles and sigs, the name is a name is a name, and he is sorry to all the poor peeps that have killed, or been killed, or had a near/close killing experance (damm, missed) but just to f uck the whole thing and Kill KillKillKill, well, its just not Death Cricket. Apart from the word 'Kill' there was never anything untoward in his posts.

I dont like it, not even a contact, a "please dont be killkillkill", a "hello, is that really nessacary?" U F ucks. still.

T :KILL:

quotation marks added for clarity, better now?

[ 14. July 2003, 14:05: Message edited by: +) ]

-><- Kallisti

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
<<>>

From what I have recently learned, Kill replied to several threads with the following post...
quote:
kill
Perhaps you should ask Kill again, Nix, about posting and see if some posts were actually made after all? Perhaps Kill was to emabarassed to mention those?

Anyway guys...I know you are baiting us a little, and venting a little, but, the overall vision for this site is to make it as inviting and pleasant a place as possible.

This vision tries to include all possible surfers and posters, including lurkers, so from say a 'gifted' age of 3+ to a similarly gifted age of 120+.

Having anything to do with Kill/Rape is likely to be very upsetting to any number of people who may have real-life experiences in that vein, and it will certainly NOT be humouress to them.

Unfortunately (well, I think it is fortunately too), that means that Malcolm, who pays thousands of dollars a year in bandwidth, gets to decide what he considers as UNinviting and UNpleasant.

But, that's the rules for the board. Both of you have been using this board for a long time now, and obviously enjoy it's benefits to some degree.So, not only as the agreement you made when first signing up, but also as a thank you for this wonderful free service that Malcolm has gifted to us, that you accept his rules?

Sounds only fair to me. In my opinion

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
errm, I recon that was 'either/or' which was in the process of being killed

T

-><- Kallisti

CharlesBRONZE Member
3,989 posts

Posted:
Nix, i don't understand either of your comments, could you please reword them?

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
of course there was the word dis-association game too, that was a one word reply 'Kill' but then you gotta admit the 'Kill' is pretty far removed from "Ring pull"?

Now it looks Like Bovril posted a reply to his own reply, at least stick something else in.

N

-><- Kallisti

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
So get another login name. Not the end of the world

Malcolm has the right to do what he will with his site.

I would have to agree that KillKillKill and raperaperape would of made me as F***
I find it offensive. It would also not be good if new future HoPpers were to see that, let alone people just surfing around.

Just my 2 cents

[ 14. July 2003, 14:34: Message edited by: Mistress Aurora ]

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

CharlesBRONZE Member
3,989 posts

Posted:
Ok, Nix...I'll ask politely again, even though you called myself and Malcolm a "f*ck" in an earlier post... (sometimes I am just too nice for my own good)

Could you please rephrase your last three comments, as i don't understand what they mean or the context in which you have put them.

Cheers

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Charles:
[QB]

From what I have recently learned, Kill replied to several threads with the following post... [QUOTE] kill
thats the context,

Im tired of this, however, young Kill will be back i expect, and hes not happy, was cool before... Have fun :washeshands:

Oh and Charlie, breath?

was the sudden, uncomunicative and total ban got my back up, there are better ways.

Aurara, thanks.

T

-><- Kallisti

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
hmmmmm ????
Tom I am not sure i understand why you are so angry and i am a bit surprised

I just wanted to come in and give you a smile and a hug cause i really love and respect you and hope you get your beautiful peace back

i have not always agreed with decisions and politics adopted by mods and HOP and have worded it when I did not but I have the greatest respect for you guys .....

and allthough i think this is not such a big deal I sincerely hope that whoever signed in a kill kill will just come and join us with another name not for vengeance as you seem to imply or anything by maybe to give us a chance to know him better and prove him something which i am highly conviced of : we / hoP is really a warm and welcoming place

Shine on, please shine on
Cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
{Unlike my usual sarcastic self I have taken the precaution of removing all sarcasm from the below post.)

Astar. I have a great deal of respect for you but need to maybe let you see something from a different perspective. I don't mean to preach at all... but this is a touchy topic for me.

I can tell you right now you've never looked into a loved ones eyes as they are mustering the courage to tell you that they were raped. You've never had an intimate moment with someone you love dearly shattered by hysterical crying at the flashback of being raped. You've never held hands with a beautiful soul, completely helpless to stop the terror of a certain memory.

I don't mean to be a wet blanket. I know that there are some beautiful people on this site who the word 'rape' has a much different feel than the lighthearted joke that you intended it to have.

'Kill' and 'Rape' is real. It has meaning to far too many people. It is important and useful to have a venue to discuss and process the absolutely devistating effects of the disgusting amount of murder and rape that occurs in our planet. 'Home of Poi' is not the place.

That's only my opinion, I've been hated for less. Peace.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
Careful +) you might end up pissing a few people off, and Alienating them. (Like Charles, Malcom, etc..). I've made joke logins in the past on other boards. We all had a good laugh (even the mods (I was one of them) and the admim). Then the admin deleted the account. I didn't get upset and throw a temper tantrum.

Time to chill, smoke a ***** (woops I'm making reference to cannabis again sorry cass)

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

Pyro_TechCrazy Nutter stuck in Farmidale...
264 posts

Posted:
Well said NYC....
What you brought up is also an issue that is really close to my heart.
I understand that +) is peeved that his mate got his sign in name turfed off the site, but I dont think it'd matter whether he post zero posts or 200 posts - I would personally be offended that anyone would even want to start off on a board with a name like that - regardless of what the name means to him, it is the way it can be taken by the public that is the issue.
What is the point of posting with a name like that? It's unfortunate, but we live in a time at the moment which makes it a little hard to find stuff like that funny....
+)I hope your mate comes back onto the site with a new name, I'm sure we'd all like to get to know him...!
Rach

We all take different paths in life, but no matter which path we take, we take a little of each other everywhere...

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Cassandra:
hmmmmm ????
Tom I am not sure i understand why you are so angry and i am a bit surprised

tom i'm worried about your sudden out burst of hate!.
like i disapear from hop for a while and pop in to all this?? wathefuksgoin on man?.
i respect HoP for its pleasantness at times.
i havnt read the board for some time now, and as for HoP's fast pace it will take me a whole day to catch up on things and i am not prepared to do that right now, so basically i dont know whats going on and whats been posted, hola at me if you need to man, you have my number!.
let me know when your coming back to Edinburgh too, i wanna catch you for a play before we leave Scotland.
to you.

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
hmmm Tom,
lets see what Dr Glass has to say:
Symptoms:
high temperature
anger
nervous tension
dirty fingernails

Diagnosis:
Looks like another bad case of deadly sperm build up.
theres been a lot of it around recently, you might have caught it off UCOF.
do be careful, your pants could explode at any moment.

prescribed medication:
reduce testicular pressure by relieving yourself manually twice a day while symptoms persist.

and while I've still got these scrubs and rubber gloves, heres some big hugs

now get your arse out in the sun and play with that stick. you got some planes to tidy up
and don't go playing with girls, they're bad for you.

Hugs
Drew

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
i quite like raperaperape cos everytime i read it...i get a picture of a man in a trenchcoat flashing monkies.

(raperaperape -> raperape -> rapeaape -> rape an ape)

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
yo, its the morning after!!! Woo Hoo!

malcom finally messaged and made clear his reasons (which are good ones) and thats all I really wanted, summary exicution can get peaple offended too.

NYC: Been there, quite a lot, know how bad, still happens.

Malcom+Charlie: Sorry for callinging you f ucks

Cass:

Pyro: I think its because of the current situation that that loggin was chosen.

Glass: very good but mis-diagnosed, Im afraid Nicoteen-withdrawl is back on the menue.

PK: I lost your number with my phone, PM it too me and well chat a little bout Edinburgh.

UCOF: Ta

Topic Closed. T.

-><- Kallisti

HOP Newsletter