TroikaSILVER Member
The official unofficial purveyor of cake
26 posts

Posted:
Hey everyone this is my first video online. If you actually go to the video it explains everything about my independent research project. Sorry about the video quality I had to use my phone to record, I'm working on getting something else. This is only me practicing, not really a routine or anything special, so all critiques welcome.

bjrcboyBRONZE Member
journeyman
74 posts

Posted:
Use opposites more. Try different timings and spin the opposite direction. Make it all flow... It got repetitive after the first 20 seconds. Oh and SLOW DOWN =D.

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
I'm going to agree with the "Slow Down" from above.

So many folks think going faster is invariably cooler. Well, sometimes it is but.... Not all the time. ^_^

DJTimesTablestranger
15 posts

Posted:
good stuff man. i always like the show much more when i can see the person a bit better. also the speed thing will make a difference because people will be able to make out what moves your doing a bit better. love the song choice and the fire looked really nice. keep it up man.

TroikaSILVER Member
The official unofficial purveyor of cake
26 posts

Posted:
I was scared it was getting repetitive. and I will work on slowing down.

By opposites do you mean one forward spin and one back spin? that's what I think you mean I just want to clarify. And Thanks for the Critiques :]