Forums > Other Toys > Contact Juggling Ball Protection

Login/Join to Participate

natasqiaddict
489 posts

Posted:
My Partner bought be a contact ball and it has lived in a thick sock because I've been afraid of it getting damaged during transportation.

Recently I went in a quiz night and our winning basket included lots of weird things including one of these...

https://www.fruityfaces.com.au/

My contact ball fits perfectly and since it's all inflatey and bouncy, it's PERFECT. The only thing is that it's closed by velcro and I'm not yet convinced of the 100% performance of velcro.

What do YOU use for your balls?

wtfmuchBRONZE Member
stranger
1 post

Posted:
crown royal bottles come with a golden velvet bag that would be perfect for any ball protection. grin

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: natasqi
What do YOU use for your balls?
wink

Thick socks smile

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

ecaBRONZE Member
197 posts

Posted:
I use socks for my acrylics, but have plans to create a belt pouch for them.

"Think of the pussy, Weevil."
"What's a pussy-weevil?"

ElsnuGOLD Member
Aspiring part-time performer
11 posts

Posted:
i use left over squares of material and hair ties but most of my friends use socks, one even holds them in tophats but he left them outside one day and when the the sun moved they bleached patches in his socks and melted a hole in a ball it was a pretty impresive hole

Merow

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I found a crystal ball for sale with a thick cushioned velvet pouch for £10 so bought it and threw the crystal ball away result = perfect smile

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.