Trinity459member
7 posts

Posted:
I live in Cardiff and was wondering if there are any people who would want to meet up once a week to share moves etc.
I know that there are groups in Bath and Bristol but it would be nice to be able to meet up in Cardiff if there is anyone else out there?

abuliashenBRONZE Member
2 posts

Posted:
Hey there,

I've been sinning poi for a bit, and I'm just getting into the staff. I'm living in Cardiff. I'd love to find some people to share moves with, so drop me a line!

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
Hi Shem, I'm also in Cardiff! There are many more here too, we have a thread in the Meet Others section, [Old link], for all Wales based meets, come and say hi smile

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

grue_18@yahoo.comBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
hey guys, i live in bridgend and would like to meet up with some others into poi. can easily get to cardiff.

if anyone is interested, please email me at grue_18@yahoo.com

Paul...

smiling_madlyBRONZE Member
26 posts

Posted:
Hey Trinity matey!

Not Cardiff but only hour away at end of M4. Poi, staff n clubs but could do with loadsa practice on all of them so idea of meeting in Cardiff is cool. Dunno about where exactly though. Say hello, might get something sorted. Be happy n keep smiling smile

DanwoodzSILVER Member
stranger
14 posts

Posted:
Has this completely died a death now or is there still hope for Cardiff poi spinning?

unseendamageUKBRONZE Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
I have just moved into cardiff and woukld love to meet up and do some poi.
E-mail me
jhawkins92@btinternet.com

danaramadoodiestranger
2 posts

Posted:
hey! i'm moving 2 cardiff in a few months, and i'm looking for poi spinners, get in touch! danaramadoodie@yahoo.co.uk : )