Forums > Social Chat > Last Night Someone Stole My Chains

Login/Join to Participate

LyeFate Keeps Telling Me To Stop
270 posts

Posted:
I'm not kidding.

My fire poi were left out in our driveway. Nice pair, Isis heads with the old fire mecca link chain. I had the swivels welded on and everything. I noticed later in the night that they went missing.

Maybe they were misplaced?

Maybe someone stole them. I went out this morning and I found my Isis heads in the road. No chains. Someone stole them.

The ironic part about it is that the chains are like 5$ and the heads are worth almost 100$, but I don't care for that head style very much and fire mecca stopped selling those chains, so they took the part I was most interested in keeping (some of you might remember my epic ultimate chain search saga).

Sad sad sad.

EDITED_BY: Lye (1285010285)

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
What was the chain like? I can't find at all what i want. It's would be like oval link but elongated if anyone knows what I mean. And that's really weird. And what's not to like about those heads? laugh3

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

Smurf24029GOLD Member
Poi Master Smurf
343 posts

Posted:
Sad day, I have friends who have been robbed for there gear before. Quite lame. Strange they would take the chains and not the heads to though.

Fly High
Spin Hard
Don't Stop

LyeFate Keeps Telling Me To Stop
270 posts

Posted:
@SoD They were tight link oval link chain 2.0mm. Basically dog chain. They are awesome. I actually still have one set of them, but they aren't the custom version. frown I don't like the isis head because I get wobbly stalls, and they don't fly through the air right for me. Also with the length chain I have they are longer than they should be, in that I can do an extension that makes them hit the ground. No bueno.

@smurf I know, right!

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
Damn it that sounds like exactly what I want frown If you ever ever ever see a way to get it online please for the love of god contact me!

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
Sorry for your bad luck bro.

The popcorn extends life... The popcorn expands consciousness...