Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Victoria Park (Bristol) Fun Day & Solar Cinema - Sat 18th September

Login/Join to Participate

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
** spinners and jugglers wanted **
Please contact me if you are interested in spinning at the Victoria Park Fun Day, its unpaid but all proceeds raised from the funday go towards park improvements. Email kathryn[at]illuminarium.co.uk or contact this years fun day organiser Shaun at shaun[at]shaunhennessy.net

When the sun goes down, the fun day will become a fun evening, with the park hosting a solar powered outdoor cinema in the evening.

See https://www.vpag.org.uk/
for more information

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Message from Shaun to say you don't need your own public liability insurance, the insurance VPAG has from the council will cover fire spinners. They are also looking for poets and storytellers so if you are interested in getting involved, drop Shaun a line.

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats