Forums > Social Chat > The Official 'Im far too drunk to speak anymore, so I'll post on HoP instead' Thread

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
Sorry, just thought i'd create the thread now and put a reply link to it on my desktop for future use. I think a few other people could benefit from doing the same

It is worrying that whilst too drunk to walk and hold a coherant conversation with my friends I can still use a computer and type out posts and emails, but then i am a proper geek.

NoUsmember
35 posts

Posted:
Im too High to talk too, so i will reply your message!!!
Ganja Rules!!!
take kare!!!
spin safely!!!

mmmmmm... I really don't know...

Tinmans heartmember
67 posts

Posted:
Every day is drunken mess!

Had a conversation about this with a kid! Came to the conclusion that life is boring unless your drunk or stoned!
???

There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.

firemonkeyboymember
13 posts

Posted:
What??? WHere am I !!??? Oh S**** I must have passed out while staggering from the sofa to the bed and I don't know how I wound up in this thread. I hate when that happens. I think I need more beer.... or less... I can't remember which ZZZZ(snoring sounds)

Death is only a change of address

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
I wish I'd seen this this morning, no I'm just hung over.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
***'s a C**t

sorry

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
I am not sure you guys are going to be welcoming my putting such a damper on your thread but please remember you have an impact on younger peeps in what you define as cool and uncool... and there are more and more kids joining the BB these days...

just my opinion

Much respect
shine on
Cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:

geez cass you must be really drunk

ok yea fair point.

its about poi, not everyone here takes vast amounts of drugs or approves of them.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
oh i'm definately uncool, drinking is bad mmmkay

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
I do not see anywhere where i have said you are uncool flid, I actually do not think that of you anyway... My one and only concern was the younger people on HoP... but then again... i know i am not their mum

I really did not mean to sound patronizing... and once you guys read this I might erase my posts if you wish and maybe post a separate topic ? lemme know

much love and respect
cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:

Hugs cass
then smiles at his necklace
cos she's too far away to hug for real
editing fine...

pr!m@temember
78 posts

Posted:
I wouldn't worry. You've no chance of influencing the younger people unless your thread reads like this:

heh! fire is cool! nirvana are cool. brittney sux. dude, if you think britney iz cool then u suk. hey, any of u dudes tried drinking petrol? whoah! dude! it's cool... etc.

...or am I thinking Beaviz & Butthedz? ...or am I just showng my age?

In short, I don't care. Do what u like to your monkey, but remember it can carry you about for years and years if you look after it, and if you want to stop kids drinking petrol, then maybe you should get "Withnail and I" banned.

Okay then, sugar is COOL dudes, eat more sugar. And burgers. Burgers are cool. Lips and arzholz. However, never believe a govennment who banned hemp production on the grounds that it might get people high (approx. half a tonne required for a discernable effect). Hemp produces thread that requires considerably. less CHEMICALS to process, and is also a very effective and cheap natural oil resource. Who would be bothered by that, eh?

The hormone and anti-biotic chemicals in meat are horrendous for your immune system, as are the chemicals used to treat water, and those that leach from plastics, not even mentioning the cr*p that is added to pre-packaged food.

I'm not saying go out, get drunk, get high, and then go out on a barmy rampage smashing up corporate property, but the odd drop of booze or the odd spliff isn't really what you should be worried about younger folk indulging in. How would you like it if one of your children turned into one of these evil corporate robots? Let them make their own minds up as to what's good & what's bad, same as the rest of us think we have been able to do.

ook!

primate

(this has been an advert for the EX-HON / ES-HO' corporation. Drinking petrol may seriously stunt your monkey. Some friends of ours will be adding more sodium monofluorophosphate to a water supply near you soon)

MTM MonsterMoat monster
208 posts

Posted:
You been sniffing your fuel again Prim(@)te?

A good deal of growr, some grr and quite a bit of snarl, spit and some biting. just a regular day at the office.

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
im ****ed, so very ****ed.

Hair of the dog has just got me even more ****ed.

eeeeurgh

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

MTM MonsterMoat monster
208 posts

Posted:
Have you been eating dog fur?

A good deal of growr, some grr and quite a bit of snarl, spit and some biting. just a regular day at the office.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
ahh pissed., stones, and loving it!

deck the halls with poi balls!fa la la la la la!

Step (el-nombrie)

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
yo cass:

two points

one: anyone who can acess this site can already acess much more dangerous and incitefull infomation everywhere else, I think Hop is just a drop in the bad influence ocean.

Two: amongst adults and kids it has been shown (New Scientist June 2002) that peaple are far more influenced By thier peers than the media, or anything else for that matter.

I think we should chill out a little on the propritry stakes, I abhore cencorship, specially when its done in the 'best intrests' of the 'vunerable'. thats just wrong, arrogant, condecending and wrong.

N

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Tinmans heartmember
67 posts

Posted:
I don't think any of this random blah blah is going to do any harm where most kids drink more than us anyway! And how many kids do you think go home to a f***ed up home where their father/mothers P'''ed off his head !i dont think we have to worry to my about a general convo about drinking!
?

There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
*looks around*

*kicks tyres*

yes...nice place...i could move in here..

i like this thread a lot.

oi!

flid!

nice one
my
son!

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
wow, the person who invented this thread is GENIUS!!!

right, just and so i know for the morning, where did i put my ibroprofen?

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
i think i drank a little too much. i can still spin, but I cant seem to walk straight. tired, off to bed. Dont want to think of nasty evil cruel horrible pooh hangover tomorrow.
nite nite HOP

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

Matthew B-MLemon-Aware Devilstick-wielding Operative
605 posts

Posted:
+) you might do as well to think about what Malcolm had to say the other day.

Why is it I'm still really scared of spinning fire when I'm drunk?

Luv 'n' Lemons
purity :: clarity :: balance

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
because you can't afford the plastic surgury that you'll need when you burn your face off?

Oh and incidentally, the reason i'm posting in this thread is because i want to walk like the animals, talk like the animals, trah lah lah lah, stella is nice, and I think that posting in other threads pretending to be serious might be a bad idea.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
simian and i are joining you on this lovely evening....

i say:
I like cheese! monkey monkey monkey!

simain says: I duuno, you know, quite a lot of stuff.

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
yes indeed aND TOTALLY. once again the caps lock buttON HAS COME UNST7UCK And the button stabbing keyboard style has proven mainly innacxcurate. mostly ihat is. and now 8i hhave beer on my arse due to jons clumsiness. YOU BEER SPILLING WRETCH I FDAMN 6THEE.

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
cool, can we poke you when you're lying on brighton beach with a hangover?

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
DAmn you flid and your (sic) fantasies. IF YOU HAD SHORT HAIR THEN YOUR SADIStic daydreams would easier escape into the eYther RaTher Than (jon**** OFF With tHe shIft BTnh)FESTERING LIKE STINKIMG CANKERS UN YOUR HEAD probably

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
heh *looks round*, who told you about my sick fantasies?

Matthew B-MLemon-Aware Devilstick-wielding Operative
605 posts

Posted:
you did!

Luv 'n' Lemons
purity :: clarity :: balance

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:

*bump*

I'd just like to say at this point, i'm a little tipsyer than i planned on being, so i thought this thread would be appropriate tonight. The guy who thought up the idea for it was a genius!

Anyway, poi when under the influence of anything with fire is BAD idea. However, I'm really really happy that after practicing every day for the past year i can now go outside at night whilst a little bit unsobar and spin (without fire) for 15 mins without injuring myself. It is very much fun, thereputic and, erm, fun

Right, time to stop wasting Malcolm's server's bandwidth/diskspace and your time with my babble, and go to bed. Night night

yannicusGOLD Member
169 posts

Posted:
booze is fun, well, can be fun and can be a straight, no stopover ticket into the bowels of bowel-twisting, regurgitating, toiletbowl loving hell.

as i experienced just last night. and i never spin when im drunk, not coordinated enough. i can when im stoned though, get tripped out by the movement and dont stop.

and just for the record, i do not reccomend drinking when on antibiotics, then smoking at the end of the evening because you think it will make you feel better.

it doesn't

-Believing that all has been said and done is like mistaking the horizon for the limits of the world. Voltaire.
-Plus je connais hommes, plus j'aime mon chien. Pascal.

Page: