the finale of the fireshow

and there is a lot more @ my history channel
cheers ThaiTom

EDITED_BY: ThaiTom (1285087286)

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
holy crap! theres a lot of very interesting historical footage on your channel! Thanks for sharing. It looks like you have made DVDs of your travels through the fire world.

Theres even a video of me in your 2004 videos Amazing. I dont think I've learned very much since then. heh.

Cheers,

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

ThaiTomSILVER Member
57 posts

Posted:
yep ...a lot of traveling and filming (150 houres)...well I edit all my footage to a DVD collection so I can find everything easy and youtube is a way to share with the firecomunity.
cheers TT

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
owner of the group property
1,277 posts

Posted:
I would entirely love a DVD collection of the last 5 years of poi. I find it fascinating how much poi has changed in such a small amount of time and would like to see it all in perspective.

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

ThaiTomSILVER Member
57 posts

Posted:
@ Sister Eleven
that's correct it was a big technical changing .... from may 1997 I start with photos of firetwirrling and my filming start some years later and my DVD collection is from 2002 - 2006 so we can say it's Old School and history of firepeople and some great Fire Festivals.
you can find it @ www.youtube.com/thaitom6
cheers TT