Forums > Advanced Staff moves > Using inanimate objects as part of a routine

Login/Join to Participate

EmmCeeeFFBRONZE Member
145 posts

Posted:
Whilst spinning last night I was handed a bottle of beer which I continued to use to do prayer steves around the neck of, and taking a sip of the beer to make a trap before reversing the steve and doing a prayer the other way. It was a little sloppy but amused me none the less.

Either way, it got me thinking... What other random objects can be thrown into routines? Be it for comic value or just as something a little different.

If i had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isnt. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldnt be. And what it wouldnt be, it would. You see?

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
Another staff or two?
Did the beer thing, with a 'ciggarette' too, the video's on here somewhere.
Saw a guy doing breathing torches and contact staff once, that was good. Or, there was someone doing hat manipulation and contact staff, that was cool too. Good luck.

Never lie down with someone who has more problems than you.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
You can matrix and do most contact work whilst reading a book. A "how to do staff" book would be a nice ironic twist wink if you need to grip the staff do it with the non-reading hand.

It's a little something I play with when bored.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.