Staggnantstranger
5 posts

Posted:
I didn't see a recent post for the Denver, CO area. So here's a new one. ;-)

I've been spinning poi for several years, contact staff for the equivalent of a couple of months (and not very good at it), and have been known to juggle a thing or two (or three). Looking for others in the area that meet up and spin. If that leads to fire, then I certainly won't complain...

A=PoiRsQuaredSILVER Member
I thunk, their four I is.
28 posts

Posted:
yo, I live in denver. there is a weekly fire meetup at confluence park on sundays which is in Denver under the 15th street bridge near the REI store. Let me know whats up man, I'm down to meetup and spin

Life is Good

Tony5280BRONZE Member
stranger
11 posts

Posted:
Ya im in denver! Id love to meet some spinners! Let me know!

Lady CheshireBRONZE Member
stranger
3 posts

Posted:
I'm near Denver but new to spinning (don't even have my fans yet). But I'd really like to meet some spinners if you guys don't mind a newbie tagging along tongue2

Jered_Spins_PoiWolf
22 posts

Posted:
Im new to the poi community so im looking to make some local spinning buddies of all skill levels. I live just a bit north of Denver in the Westminster area and im always into meeting up and geeking out on poi.

I have a wonderfully open schedule!

so if you got time, I got time.

just message me on here or at allisonfire@live.com or even on my youtube page.

https://www.youtube.com/user/itTAKESaWOLF

hope to see some of you soon

OH NO!!! I cant seem to think of anything "funny" and/or "wise" to put in my forum signature...NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! lol

DrDrizzleBRONZE Member
Student of Life
32 posts

Posted:
Hey Denver spinners! I was headed back to CO and my job fell thru...any one know where a bartender / server can find work? I need my mountains back! smile

There is no strong performance without a little fanaticism in the performer.

Jered_Spins_PoiWolf
22 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: DrDrizzleHey Denver spinners! I was headed back to CO and my job fell thru...any one know where a bartender / server can find work? I need my mountains back! smile

are you headed to my area?

If so I have a lot of free time and I get around Denver pretty regularly I could ask around for you and give you a list of possibilities.

Im going down town in the next day or two...there has GOT to be some server/bartender options there.

OH NO!!! I cant seem to think of anything "funny" and/or "wise" to put in my forum signature...NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! lol