redmow80member
11 posts

Posted:
what's up yall. been spinning for about a year and a half now and just recently moved to Kansas from northern Cali. i'm sad to say that the biggest past time here is football and from what i have seen there is just the typical american lifestyle here. looking for some diversity and culture and especialy fellow poi enthusiasts.p.s. don't ask why i moved here. keep spinning

Christina aka Str0bemember
19 posts

Posted:
actually, i am from wichita, ks. i've been looking for someone on this site forever now!! glad to see ya smile and yes, i am a poi freak! so where exactly is clay?? feel free to email me @ str0be@junglist.com.do you go to parties? (raves) theres not really a whole lot in wichita, but we road trip often..it'd be great to have someone new to join us, or just to come and chill.. hope to talk to you soon

ludus23member
1 post

Posted:
Kansas City area here. Just moved here a few months ago, and am looking for the rave scene. I went and heard DJ Dan a few weeks ago...alls that I have to say is - awesome! I've been looking for good shows around the area, so if either of you hear of anything, let me know. I would also love to have some lessons on spinning, that's why I'm at this site.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
great that you guys have made contact! hooray for new crews!I'm gonna move this thread over to Events Performances & Gatherings, although all future inter-related stuff should be now conducted via email.thanks smile

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

KaspurGOLD Member
Eternal Student of all things Skill
110 posts

Posted:
Just trying seeing if anyone new has come to kansas that wasnt on here before. I'm here. Hiya

Peace, Love, Unity and Respect

Happiness runs in a circular motion!!

G4dget

Brad_BagbyGOLD Member
stranger
7 posts

Posted:
Ya me too, let's rock! Well, ok I'm actualy a mile east of Kansas. Grew up in Wichita, yeah not that killer of a scene but dig KC

kstateskydiverstranger
6 posts

Posted:
I just moved to the KC area and would Love to have someone to practice with. Hit me up! horsegal_aub@hotmail.com

Aub

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kansas-City-KS/Social-Insomnia/116633758370779?ref=search&v=wall

The popcorn extends life... The popcorn expands consciousness...

Dillon Tillmanstranger
1 post

Posted:
northwest arkansas brotha, Bentonville location(Walmart headquarters) Better see u at camp zoe for spookstock we spin some mean fire