• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

redmow80
Total posts: 11
Posted:what's up yall. been spinning for about a year and a half now and just recently moved to Kansas from northern Cali. i'm sad to say that the biggest past time here is football and from what i have seen there is just the typical american lifestyle here. looking for some diversity and culture and especialy fellow poi enthusiasts.p.s. don't ask why i moved here. keep spinning

Delete Topic

Christina aka Str0be
Total posts: 19
Posted:actually, i am from wichita, ks. i've been looking for someone on this site forever now!! glad to see ya
Non-Https Image Link
and yes, i am a poi freak! so where exactly is clay?? feel free to email me @ str0be@junglist.com.do you go to parties? (raves) theres not really a whole lot in wichita, but we road trip often..it'd be great to have someone new to join us, or just to come and chill.. hope to talk to you soon

Delete

ludus23
Total posts: 1
Posted:Kansas City area here. Just moved here a few months ago, and am looking for the rave scene. I went and heard DJ Dan a few weeks ago...alls that I have to say is - awesome! I've been looking for good shows around the area, so if either of you hear of anything, let me know. I would also love to have some lessons on spinning, that's why I'm at this site.

Delete

flash fire
flash fire

Sporadically Prodigal
Total posts: 2758
Posted:great that you guys have made contact! hooray for new crews!I'm gonna move this thread over to Events Performances & Gatherings, although all future inter-related stuff should be now conducted via email.thanks
Non-Https Image Link

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Delete

G4dget
G4dget

Eternal Student of all things Skill
Total posts: 110
Posted:Just trying seeing if anyone new has come to kansas that wasnt on here before. I'm here. Hiya

Peace, Love, Unity and Respect

Happiness runs in a circular motion!!

G4dget

Delete

Brad_Bagby
stranger

Total posts: 7
Posted:Ya me too, let's rock! Well, ok I'm actualy a mile east of Kansas. Grew up in Wichita, yeah not that killer of a scene but dig KC

Delete

kstateskydiver
stranger
Total posts: 6
Posted:I just moved to the KC area and would Love to have someone to practice with. Hit me up! horsegal_aub@hotmail.com

Aub

Delete

Fugee
Fugee

Cooler than bubblegum!
Total posts: 2501
Posted:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kansas-City-KS/Social-Insomnia/116633758370779?ref=search&v=wall

The popcorn extends life... The popcorn expands consciousness...

Delete

Dillon Tillman
stranger

Total posts: 1
Posted:northwest arkansas brotha, Bentonville location(Walmart headquarters) Better see u at camp zoe for spookstock we spin some mean fire

Delete