Forums > Videos > Me spinning in Portland Maine

Login/Join to Participate

Dave StatikGOLD Member
You cant teach stupid.
106 posts

Posted:
Just a simple vid of me spinning during the Portland Maine First Friday Art Walk. There were two clips of me spinning, the ONLY clips i have of me spinning fire. I threw together a vid, hope you like it. Not my best performance, but its all I got.

btw, why cant i embed my videos...i copied the url just like ur supposed to but my vids never embed....

[ Unregistered ]addict
413 posts

Posted:
Hi Dave,

Firest the spiral wrap BTB was a big risk from you. Also I see
your body less free and your muscles stretched, if you know
what I meen. The spinning is all right, simple as that.

keep on spinning,

ninja

Dave StatikGOLD Member
You cant teach stupid.
106 posts

Posted:
haha,yea took a while to get comfortable with that one. but now that i can do it, it really stands out. tried first to get them on the side (in front) from a waist wrap, but i just cannot get my hands far enough infont. not quite that flexible, haha.

I dont know what you mean about stretched muscles and less free body, tho. not that i think my body movement is bomb, there is ALWAYS room for improvement in ANYones spinning, but idk if I'd say i was restricted in my movement. I suppose ill always be improving, but honestly, ive only had a few months to get to this point.

That said, THANK YOU for your input, even tho i might not recognize exactly what you are talking about, i realise that does not mean what you saw isnt there. I absolutely will pay close attention to my movement as i take this journey, and take every comment to heart, even the negative, and make it constructive to my learning. Thank you "unregistered" and happy spinning!

JuggleSeanGOLD Member
Ooops
116 posts

Posted:
Hey Dave,

Groovy video. I like 0:42 - 0:51 a bunch. Thanks for sharing brother!

Groovy

Dave StatikGOLD Member
You cant teach stupid.
106 posts

Posted:
big hybrid fan, eh? i do a few, but i dont focus on them. lol. thank you!
EDITED_BY: Dave Statik (1282773038)