Forums > Videos > Me spinning in Portland Maine

Login/Join to Participate

Dave Statik
Dave Statik

You cant teach stupid.
Total posts: 106
Posted:Just a simple vid of me spinning during the Portland Maine First Friday Art Walk. There were two clips of me spinning, the ONLY clips i have of me spinning fire. I threw together a vid, hope you like it. Not my best performance, but its all I got.

btw, why cant i embed my videos...i copied the url just like ur supposed to but my vids never embed....

Delete Topic

[ Unregistered ]
addict

Total posts: 413
Posted:Hi Dave,

Firest the spiral wrap BTB was a big risk from you. Also I see
your body less free and your muscles stretched, if you know
what I meen. The spinning is all right, simple as that.

keep on spinning,

ninja

Delete

Dave Statik
Dave Statik

You cant teach stupid.
Posted:haha,yea took a while to get comfortable with that one. but now that i can do it, it really stands out. tried first to get them on the side (in front) from a waist wrap, but i just cannot get my hands far enough infont. not quite that flexible, haha.

I dont know what you mean about stretched muscles and less free body, tho. not that i think my body movement is bomb, there is ALWAYS room for improvement in ANYones spinning, but idk if I'd say i was restricted in my movement. I suppose ill always be improving, but honestly, ive only had a few months to get to this point.

That said, THANK YOU for your input, even tho i might not recognize exactly what you are talking about, i realise that does not mean what you saw isnt there. I absolutely will pay close attention to my movement as i take this journey, and take every comment to heart, even the negative, and make it constructive to my learning. Thank you "unregistered" and happy spinning!

Delete

JuggleSean
Ooops
Total posts: 116
Posted:Hey Dave,

Groovy video. I like 0:42 - 0:51 a bunch. Thanks for sharing brother!

Groovy

Delete

Dave Statik
Dave Statik

You cant teach stupid.
Posted:big hybrid fan, eh? i do a few, but i dont focus on them. lol. thank you!
EDITED_BY: Dave Statik (1282773038)

Delete