Forums > Meet Others > Spinners in Milwaukee, Wisconsin?

Login/Join to Participate

T_RavEBRONZE Member
cinco-boy
4 posts

Posted:
Anyone know of any fire spinners in milwaukee? been spinning for aboot a year and looking for some other cats to collaborate with smile

we're playin on the moon bitch, peace, don't call me no more

RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
I'll be in Milwaukee on Monday for about a week. Hit me back at chrisrovo@yahoo.com

Peace, Love, Circles

T_RavEBRONZE Member
cinco-boy
4 posts

Posted:
hey chris! if you're going to phish at alpine find me on lot yo! I'll be wearing 1 of the following 3... 1) tan pants w/ rainbow suspenders (possibly turquoise phase II milwaukee shirt) 2) sparkly disco pants (possibility of rainbow suspenders) or 3) cow suit also if you're looking to camp out in the area I have numerous friends in the area we're probably going to end up ragin in someone's backyard shocked

we're playin on the moon bitch, peace, don't call me no more

Lady_Knellstranger
3 posts

Posted:
Milwaukee spinner here. A good place to meet up with other poi folks is the UWM Juggling Club, which is Tuesday nights from 6 to 8 in front of or inside Greene hall off of Downer Ave. We tend to be more active in the summer than in the winter.

RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
I'll be at the juggling club on Tuesday for sure and am planning on hitting the fire jam in Madison on Wednesday too. Can't wait to make some circles with you guys.

Peace, Love, Circles