JoshDGnewbie
49 posts

Posted:
Apologies if this is in the wrong place but didn't seem to fit in with the creating my own kit section.

I've invested in a set of Nightburst Pro poi. Unfortunately the LED unit in one of the heads is not working and wasn't upon delivery. I contacted the company (PoiPoi) and they rather politely said they would send out a replacement, however, the person on the phone did not tell me on how to go about changing the unit and hang up before I could get a chance to ask.

Has anyone had any experience/ has any idea on how to go about changing the LED unit to replace it?

Kind thanks in advance.

KhaosSILVER Member
2 words "Laser Poi" The conversation just ended .
25 posts

Posted:
might be just sending you a new head. I had a problem with something from the HOP shop and they sent me a new one no real hassle. Best shop ever, I actually felt bad they helped me so easily =/

We who know chaos do not fear it. We Embrace it and control it.

JoshDGnewbie
49 posts

Posted:
Ah righty, never took that thought into consideration. Cheers.

KhaosSILVER Member
2 words "Laser Poi" The conversation just ended .
25 posts

Posted:
"What do I do if my item is faulty, incorrect or a substandard product?

If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return them to us within 30 days and we will send you a complete refund.

If any products are faulty, incorrect or damaged in transit to you, you must first contact our support team. In most cases return of the damaged product is not necessary. We will not reimberse the cost of shipping items back to us unless we have already agreed this with you. We reserve the right to replace at our cost, or refund the cost of the damaged or faulty goods.

If you feel you wish to return the goods for any other reason for a refund with return postage paid by you please contact our support team."

https://www.poipoi.info/support/faq.php#question18

just for reference.

We who know chaos do not fear it. We Embrace it and control it.

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
no, that comes only after dragging it though all available public forums wink but then again, it could just be yourself on the quest of self-promotion tongue2 wink

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink