Forums > Videos > Fire Ninjas, reveal yourself!!

Login/Join to Participate

neospy369GOLD Member
It's my burn life and i'll burn if I want to!!
76 posts

Posted:
Lets See Everyones Ninja Action, in ACTION!

Heres mine:

I spin therefore, I inspire. You spin therefore, you inspire.

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
hope this vid was shot before 2am

Non-Https Image Link

wink

great spinning in a difficult environment! thumbs up!

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

neospy369GOLD Member
76 posts

Posted:
Thank you and love the sign, that made is hilarious!! Of course I threw down during no ninja times!! >:D

Yeah the dock was a little difficult, if you look closely you can see it move slightly, thanks for noticing man.

KyleG4uSILVER Member
KyleG4u
68 posts

Posted:
I'm decent, not perfect but here's one of my videos I taped a couple months ago, hope ya like it, let me know what ya think

It's like when you can't remember something you get.... short term.... kidney failure, that's gotta be it, something wrong with your kidneys...
---------------------------------
Love Peace Chicken Grease, Live Laugh Love

KyleG4uSILVER Member
KyleG4u
68 posts

Posted:
This one kinda made me giggle with the whole ninja thing...
Non-Https Image Link

It's like when you can't remember something you get.... short term.... kidney failure, that's gotta be it, something wrong with your kidneys...

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
You kids are silly. Ninjas don't exist.... *looks around*

KyleG4uSILVER Member
KyleG4u
68 posts

Posted:
maybe... i heard that no matter where you go, if you take a picture, it could even be of a wall, in that picture there will be 6 ninjas in hiding, if you can almost see them they're bad ninjas lol

KyleG4uSILVER Member
KyleG4u
68 posts

Posted:

JuggleSeanGOLD Member
Ooops
116 posts

Posted:
Hey Ase,

Groovy. I liked your stall chaser floats around 2:30. I have been practicing stall chaser variants since seeing all the new youtube ideas (e.g. alien jon, ittakesawolf, kate, mel) but am having troubles wrapping my head around any besides a few basics. Also, cool hyper loop jump thru at 3:50. Are those 2.5" monkey fists or 3.5"? Good work friend, keep the cool videos coming.

Groovy

The HardstyleKidstranger
16 posts

Posted:

duno if its ninja like more barbarian on speed rofl

neospy369GOLD Member
76 posts

Posted:
@Sean- Thank you!! Best idea I can give you about stall chaser floats and variants, is do what your comfortable with and add turning with it, focusing less on the actual move and more on just flowing with the stall chaser as a transition. This seemed to help me in my spinning practices. Oh and for the hyperloop, I have leveled up many times over and got some new tricks in my bag smile As for the heads I believe they were 3" monkies built with 3/4 rope wick... although those are long gone now!

@Kyle- I love that you like to play with editing and some of the effects are cool, but quite honestly I'd rather see you spin then some cool effects (use effects sparingly). It looks like you have a lot to share so don't be hiding it so much with effects!

@Hardstyle kid- thank yo for sharing your video! barbarian style is cool too!! love that you are experimenting with behind the back, I can see partial btb flowers there... keep it up!! smile

The HardstyleKidstranger
16 posts

Posted:
@ase anthoiny thanks man... just landed myself a job with the uk's biggest dance entertainers group twisted bliss i feel well chuffed...even more so since i'm the first and only male entertainer ;-)

neospy369GOLD Member
76 posts

Posted:
Awesome Sauce man!!! Congrats!!!