Forums > Meet Others > Looking for people to play with in Long Beach

Login/Join to Participate

DJTimesTablestranger
15 posts

Posted:
I know I am new on this forum and did not want to jump right into making my own post but this is why I joined this sit and have not had much luck so far trying to find anyone...

I am new to poi (spinning for about 3 months) and just want to practice with people I don't care if your better then me or not I just want to learn and grow with others.

SO if your in or near the long beach area hit me up and lets see if we can get something going.

EDITED_BY: DJTimesTable (1281113537)

poismylovepoi addict
196 posts

Posted:
I dont live in long beach but i do have a relative who lives in long beach that i go to visit sometimes. we should definitely have a spin sometime soon i havent hung out with another spinner in months it would be nice smile

to spin or not to spin, that is the question.

DJTimesTablestranger
15 posts

Posted:
that would be amazing. its been so hard trying to figure out things with no one to see except my computer... let me know when your in town and we can meet up.

hoopninjaLBCstranger
1 post

Posted:
hey i've just started spinning poi this summer, i picked it up after i'd been hooping for a while, anyway i just moved to long beach and i'm trying to find fellow flow artists, i'm in ohio for christmas, but if you'd be interested we could meet up after the new year