Forums > Social Chat > help a fellow poi spinner by just one click

Login/Join to Participate

xtc88stranger
3 posts

Posted:
hi everyone entered in a talent comp the other week, the video was a bit last secound so not overly grate and didnt have enough time to light up some fire, but sick of people singing winning these things. anyway the link is https://www.kitchenstoptalent.com/view-Video.aspx?UserID=109.
any votes would be much appreciated.

x thanks x

LaasyaBRONZE Member
Wind Dancer
126 posts

Posted:
I voted for you. Though with your skill, you really could have put together something great. Even doing something simple like adding some music would have made the video much more impressive. Your tosses and wraps look great.

Just my twocents Good luck! smile

Impermanent are all created things;
Strive on with awareness.
- Buddha

xtc88stranger
3 posts

Posted:
cheers, would have liked to do more with it but got entry date wrong so ended up filming in my break from work. but now i have a video camera im defo goiong to be playing with something better. and one of the rules of the comp is no music which is a stupid rule but hay.

LaasyaBRONZE Member
Wind Dancer
126 posts

Posted:
Oh that is a stupid rule. If your talent is dance (or poi) then you just look stupid prancing around with no music to go with it.

What kind of camera do you have? I've been looking for one, but they're all so expensive x.x

Impermanent are all created things;
Strive on with awareness.
- Buddha

xtc88stranger
3 posts

Posted:
a jvc everio its not the best but they had a sale on at my local electrical shop was 130 and had just been payed so was like a kid and just had to have it.

but yeah well worth getting a camera you can really see what you need to work on when you watch it back. my main two at the moment are to stop using so many right hand pendulums and to make myself turn left when spinning. xx

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
Voted!

The popcorn extends life... The popcorn expands consciousness...