JuggleSeanGOLD Member
Ooops
116 posts

Posted:
Hello Friends,

I was wondering if anyone is planning on (or has attended) the Wildfire Retreat in CT? My partner and I are hoping to attend either the Aug. or Sept. event this year. Looks like there are a lot of groovy workshops throughout the retreat (and food provided, Mmmm). We are driving from Ohio (holla if you need a ride). One love yall.

https://www.wildfireretreat.com/

Groovy

The Grey Queenstranger
3 posts

Posted:
OhioSean,
I've been to two Wildfires. This will be my third in September. If you are passionate about fire play, have a desire learn, and can get the time to go, you definitely should. The people are amazing and welcoming, and everyone has a pitch in positive attitude. The skill levels range from just picking up a skill to very advanced performers who do it to make money. The classes they offer span all skill levels too, and the instructors have so far been very impressive. Everyone there wants to learn from each other and help each other learn, so if that sounds interesting to you, you should totally check it out. The food is great, the location is beautiful and it is wortht the drive. Do be prepared for rain (just in case), and to check for ticks. Bring your own fire toys, use a generous fellow campers, or buy something there.
K

JuggleSeanGOLD Member
Ooops
116 posts

Posted:
Thanks for your reply.

I am really excited! It kind of sounds like an East Coast Fire Drums. I will be attending for sure now, so I hope to run into there (I'll be the tall guy in a wizard costume w/ a big grin). I just went to the website to order tickets for Sept. but the entire site is down (I think the Sept tickets just went on sale this week?). Thanks again and safe travels friend.

Regards,
Sean

Groovy