tekknogurrlBRONZE Member
90 posts

Posted:
if you were suddenly made homeless, what TWO items would you want to have? (and they can't be a person or anything money-related- i.e., no blank checks, bank books, etc)think of survival/sentimental things...and anything else...i look forward to your responses!

~K~No matter what you do, one billion Chinese won't care.

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
a rain jacket and a pair of poi! let me do the rest! grin grin------------------My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
My violin and my poi. smileCRD

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
The bag with copies of all my stories, poems and articles in it and the photo album of my friends.I can make new poi from just about anything if I want and everything else is replacable. I am such a sappy sentimental person that I need things to make me smile. I may have a great memory now but I fear I will lose some of those rather funny images later. My writings, well they just mean the world to me and I am hoping to make more money off of them eventually. winkI like this one TG------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

xestrelmember
9 posts

Posted:
A bag of rubber bands and a twisted coat hangar. MacGyver could really do clever things with these items...REPULSE.-Xest

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Don't forget the chewing gum Xestrel. He always used that too!Yeah, I wanna be chewing gum when I become destitute!!!!REPULSE all the way babe! wink------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele

tekknogurrlBRONZE Member
90 posts

Posted:
i'd have my teddy bear and a knife for protection.

~K~No matter what you do, one billion Chinese won't care.

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
My trumpet (or sax) so I could play the blues and feel sorry for myself he he grin and my poi with heads to keep me entertained and happy smilepeace outgarbo tongue------------------
quote:
"Be the change"Mahatma Ghandi

be excellent to each other: safe:

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
my best pair of basketball shoes ( i have tender feet)and my comics..how about we all live together as homeless people, one person bring Poi, then another brings like a microwave, the other an ice box, some one brings an electric blanket...and so on....Wed have a little homeless poi community..hee hee"S"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Hummm, the thing I would bring....The Martian. That's all. As long as I have her in my life I'll never be poor. smile------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

pjmember
277 posts

Posted:
Heh, I know where you were going with this topic. I find that I seem to start swinging anything in my hands. Grocery bags, collapsed umbrellas, you name it.I'm also beginning to really dig sparkler poi. They are just so darn easy and convenient to carry arround in your pocket, and no messy fuel to deal with either. Gonna have to stock up after July 4 when they go on sale. ;-)-p.

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
hmm... I'd have to say my crazy pet bird and my super-fat-wicked poi. They're made from scraps and took ages to make. Then I could busk and make a living (in Australia HA!.... ookay) ... But seriously - I too twirl anything round thats in my hands. Last week it was tea bags .... Today I discovered tying long jelly snakes (aka killer pythons) together you could make some really awesome edible poi. Then I also discovered how easy it is for them to fling out of your hands and land on the footpath. (YES i threw it in the bin no i didnt eat it :P ).

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
I believe Eminem, when asked a similar question, replied:"Lots of drugs and Britney Spears."But as I'm not allowed a person I guess I'll have to make do with a Britney Spears doll.:-)Jo.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
bag of ganj.and a lighter. .........lollike pele said, poi can be improvised, buti have a good memory of my friends and anyway we're homeless(hypathetically) not friendless tongue

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
In that case C-a-U, I want to take my....herm.....oh, I got it! Noah, my son made this thing, please don't ask what it is, for me and I would like to take that instead of the photo albums, as long I can have my friends! smile------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele

Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
my binoculars with which i can watch birds AND set fires too smileand my guinea pig.REPULSE!Pere

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
my one and only other half n8 and my no doubt on vinyl (some day will be worth something and i won't be as homeless as i would be after i sell it for a large sum of money) PLUR------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

ellieBRONZE Member
38 posts

Posted:
Mmm, an interesting thread... I'd have to say my mates and my toothbrush. Nothin worse than having fury teeth... smile

Bushido HEATmember
10 posts

Posted:
I'd bring my clothes and my computer, and move in with my friends. smile

EyeStormmember
54 posts

Posted:
A metropass and a book with all my relative's phone numbers. Beg for some quarters and one of my relatives would likely take me in!

((m/)) --==EyeStorm==--