Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > **Swansea's burning** - fire meet / 7th Aug 2010

Login/Join to Participate

pitmanSILVER Member
addict
544 posts

Posted:
Here’s a chance for all you spinners, twirlers and show offs to learn, teach or just meet some really cool people with a stunning backdrop of Swansea beach's sunset.

If you’re new to the world of spinning then there will be plenty of people around to teach you new tricks in a relaxed environment.

So if you spin poi, staff, juggle, devil sticks or just want to find out what it's all about come down and take a look.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
**WORKSHOPS**

-offered
post on the event if you can offer a workshop in anything, tricks, making stuff like monkey fists, or anything crazy you think people might want to do.

-wanted
if you want to learn something in particular then please feel free to ask for a workshop and im sure someone will be able to sort out a workshop for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get in touch if you want more details and don't forget INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS SO WE CAN MAKE THIS MEET MASSIVE!

See you all soon,
The Fire Mulisha Team

**Event Page** - let us know if your coming please

DONT DO DRUGS THERE BAD FOR YOU.
SO GIVE THEM ALL TO ME AND I WILL GET RID OF THEM FOR YOU!

pitmanSILVER Member
addict
544 posts

Posted:
this is happening today, if anyone wants to pop down we will be near the beach front car park (near Swansea rugby club) from 1pm.

DONT DO DRUGS THERE BAD FOR YOU.
SO GIVE THEM ALL TO ME AND I WILL GET RID OF THEM FOR YOU!