duiystranger
1 post

Posted:
this is a friend of mine in front of a large crowd of people, hope you enjoy it!

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
I have to say, I do not like the music at all. But the poi however, she managed to take a song that I can't picture anything poi wise with and match the music well. She didn't do a whole lot, but neither did the music laugh3 Actually, she took a good variety of simple moves and did almost all of them cleanly, well put together, and very well matched the music. Thumbs up!

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

Alana_DavisSILVER Member
stranger
1 post

Posted:
For the performance you saw that was a kind review thank you. (I'm the one spinning, btw!)It was an impromptu performance in front of a few hundred people with music i had never heard, no routine & a small space to work with. I definately would've done more given more prep though. yes Response has been pleasantly positive for what it's worth.
Side note: the music artists playing (BLORR) actually rocked the stage that night! Red Jumpsuit Apparatus came on next and were kinda a bore