• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > keep hitting my face reverse butterfly

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 1
Posted:I keep hitting myself in the face when I attempt to do a reverse butterfly does anyone know of a way I can protect my face because I want to get better but after a hit like that I feel a little light headed. Thank You smile

All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
Total posts: 2280
Posted:I actually do not know a way laugh3 I went through the whole face hitting thing and it was not fun, at least not getting my face pounded by poi tongue2

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

Total posts: 6650
Posted:adjust the planes by adjusting the hands and direction of spin

use fluffy poi to reduce light headedness

buy mask

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Macaque of all trades
Total posts: 8735
Posted:Wear a hockey mask wink

or in my experience - pick up some juggling balls they can at least be nice and soft hug

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Sister Eleven
Sister Eleven

owner of the group property
Total posts: 1277
Posted:In addition to watching your planes, watch your timing. Most of the time when I screw up butterflies it's because my timing is off but it doesn't feel like it.