Forums > Social Discussion > health benefits of movement arts

Login/Join to Participate

SarahHotFireSILVER Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
Hey guys! I am trying to create a class based on promoting the health benefits of movement arts. I was wondering if anyone could possibly tell me any semi-personal stories if you, or anyone you know, had a significant experience with movement arts. Overall, I am looking for pseudo-testimonials that are individual experiences of how movement arts influenced their life in a positive and healthy way. Anything you guys can offer or any ideas you might have would really help me out! Burn bright smile

~ SPIN THE HOT FIRE

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
I have a research paper on the benefits of skill toy practice that I wrote for class earlier this year, would you like me to post that?

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
well it is excelent for hand eye coordination and spatial awareness and flexibility also if you do it for long periods of time it could be good cardio

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
If you do a search there are a number of threads exactly like this one, already full of testimonials.

hug